Julep September 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by iluvteffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi All,

I was in Sephora in Midtown Manhattan early Saturday morning just browsing. My love of all things nail polish led to to the nail bar and I was trying out the new Julep Matte Suede finish polishes. And guess who happens to walk up to me and introduce herself JANE PARK! She was such a doll! We talked briefly seeing as she was at Sephora for a meeting, etc. It was so unexpected!

Oh as a spoiler for Julep Maven box, she said the Matte Suede finish polishes would be in next month's box!

I ended up buying 3 of the Matte Suede polishes and i LOVE them already!!!
how awesome is that?!? thanks for the insider tip! i can't wait for october 
yess.gif

Originally Posted by iluvteffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi All,

I was in Sephora in Midtown Manhattan early Saturday morning just browsing. My love of all things nail polish led to to the nail bar and I was trying out the new Julep Matte Suede finish polishes. And guess who happens to walk up to me and introduce herself JANE PARK! She was such a doll! We talked briefly seeing as she was at Sephora for a meeting, etc. It was so unexpected!

Oh as a spoiler for Julep Maven box, she said the Matte Suede finish polishes would be in next month's box!

I ended up buying 3 of the Matte Suede polishes and i LOVE them already!!!
I was so ready to cancel because I keep skipping but now I don't wanna lol. You evil temptress!

I didn't read anything about mattes. I didn't read anything about it. Nope, not at all. lol

I'm glad to hear about the mattes! I was pretty sure that was going to be this box based on what they said on FB one month, but I guess it got pushed back due to the TT collection. I was going to skip next month, but I'll most likely be sticking with my box then.

Never got a response to my email after sending the pictures to show that I was missing polishes, but did get a shipping notification.

I just ordered the polish lovers mystery box, I'm also thinking abt getting the product lovers box but will wait until people post what they got. I've mostly got the It Girl boxes so I haven't tried many products but I switched in September and got the mascara, I wasn't excited about it, but after using it I absolutely love it.

I ordered both boxes today and got the shipping notice already.  I selected the slower shipping option however, so it may take a week to arrive.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be asking, but I'm considering getting a Julep Maven subscription and coudn't figure out two things. Does the it girl subscription always only have polish and the others have another item? And if I subscribe to say it girl, could I pick out of any of the categories (boho, bombshell, etc) of boxes each month? Thanks so much ladies!

Originally Posted by xoxoelyse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to be asking, but I'm considering getting a Julep Maven subscription and coudn't figure out two things. Does the it girl subscription always only have polish and the others have another item? And if I subscribe to say it girl, could I pick out of any of the categories (boho, bombshell, etc) of boxes each month? Thanks so much ladies!
Yup, it girl is always just polishes from what I've noticed. You can change to any other box style you want though! The email goes out on the 20th, and you can skip or switch boxes then.

And you can also add items now. So if you see a non-polish item you want, you could add it to your box and get it shipped shortly after boxes go out.

I'm an It Girl, too! It's 3 polishes where the other boxes are 2 polishes and a product but Julep let's you pick a different box if you don't want that months selection for your profile just remember to login to your account between the 20-24 to make changes. Just got shipping confirmation on my mystery polish lovers box!

Thanks so much ladies!! Now I just gotta convince my man when he gets home from work to say yes. Shouldn't be too hard ;p lol EDITED (because I actually have one more question because you ladies are so helpful!): Say I sign up today and get the intro box will I still get the September box and get to chose which I get on the 20th? Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much ladies!! Now I just gotta convince my man when he gets home from work to say yes. Shouldn't be too hard ;p lol

EDITED (because I actually have one more question because you ladies are so helpful!):

Say I sign up today and get the intro box will I still get the September box and get to chose which I get on the 20th? Thanks in advance
smile.gif
The September boxes already went out so would would be getting the October box. So if you sign up now you will get sent an intro box then you will get to chose which October box you will be receiving (your window to change your boxes is between September 20th-24th for the October box).

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The September boxes already went out so would would be getting the October box. So if you sign up now you will get sent an intro box then you will get to chose which October box you will be receiving (your window to change your boxes is between September 20th-24th for the October box).
Ohhhh okay. Thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yay he just said he would pay for it haha so looks like I'm gonna be a julep maven now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't subscribe to Julep but I ordered one of the mystery "polish lovers" boxes yesterday morning, and it arrived today (I live in Seattle)!

Just the 4 polishes, so nothing spectacular -

I got "Jennifer", "Portia", "Eva" and an unnamed metallic blue.

None of them really scream LOVE to me, but... I'm new to Julep polishes so it'll be nice to give a few different ones a whirl without paying $14 per.

Ohhhh okay. Thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yay he just said he would pay for it haha so looks like I'm gonna be a julep maven now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There are tons of penny promo codes and you'll be able to sign up for super cheap! Be sure to check the promo code thread and try one to get your box super duper cheap...that'll justify the first one lol!! You can find the thread here.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are tons of penny promo codes and you'll be able to sign up for super cheap! Be sure to check the promo code thread and try one to get your box super duper cheap...that'll justify the first one lol!! You can find the thread here.
Well I actually signed up in June with the penny code, and got the bombshell box. I got natasha and oscar and I was very unimpressed by both of them, and I wasn't into nail polish enough to justify the $20 a month. However now I've gotten super into nail polish and I think I would be more pleased with Julep Maven now, so I want to do it again. I actually disliked the other polishes so much I immediately unsubbed and that's why I had the questions because it would still kind of be new to me because I never really gave it a change. Wow I'm clearly good at making a short story long lol but what I'm getting at is I got my first box for a penny, so would it be cheating now to use the code again?? When I add the box to my cart and use the code, it does indeed work.

If it works, take advantage of the code! You are a new member, for signing up again. I wouldn't worry; I'm sure Julep is happy to have you return. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back