Julep September 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didnt get an email yet but the secret store is open n there's a golden mystery box for 29.99
I already posted over on the August thread ... I did some major damage in the Secret Store this morning. Don't forget, newbies, when you are in the Secret Store, you can also add to your order from the menu's Savvy Deals and Maven Exclusives (or anything in their shop, for that matter). I really wanted to pick up the Suede Collection, but alas, it still shows Out of Stock! I'm hoping the Golden Mystery Box doesn't contain the Champagne Trio, since I bought it as an add-on for August box.

I already posted over on the August thread ... I did some major damage in the Secret Store this morning. Don't forget, newbies, when you are in the Secret Store, you can also add to your order from the menu's Savvy Deals and Maven Exclusives (or anything in their shop, for that matter). I really wanted to pick up the Suede Collection, but alas, it still shows Out of Stock! I'm hoping the Golden Mystery Box doesn't contain the Champagne Trio, since I bought it as an add-on for August box.
Angie, I am glad you were pleased with the secret store. I can't wait to see what's in the golden box. This new addiction of my mind is starting to add up, lol.

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now, I wish I didn't skip. I want to know whats in the secret store.

Rachel put links to the secret store that she said work for everyone. Check back in this thread, but it may be in the August thread.

Originally Posted by AshY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Rachel put links to the secret store that she said work for everyone. Check back in this thread, but it may be in the August thread.
Yup, she posted the links in the August thread - there's also a code that takes $9 off the mystery box!

Yup, she posted the links in the August thread - there's also a code that takes $9 off the mystery box!
I hate that I had already checked out when I saw that code. CURSES!

yeah check the august thread! soryr i couldn't post even more links; i don't know them. i'm going to check the swap group right now and post more links if possible (in the august thread).

I think the chromes, surfed, cranberries, burnt metallic should all be pushed to October. September I want freaky purples and Dracula red!!! Maybe I'm a goof but I'm just thinking if we get all the oxblood and burnt orange what are we going to do for October?

So I ordered the two summertime mystery box glitter polishes and Oscar from the secret store on August 1st.  Checked out and looked on the forum and saw that someone posted a 9 dollar of code for the gold mystery box!!!  How could I resist???  Had to place an order immediately for the gold mystery box.  Hope it is a great one.  Thanks for the code!!!  
smilehappyyes.gif

When does the countdown officially start?

There are only 17 more days until the Julep September collection is revealed!!!!

I'm ready.

Just got my first of two orders in the mail today from the Secret store. That was quick. That means the gold mystery box should be here any day. Has anybody else gotten theirs?

Just checked my tracking number and my lovelies should arrive on Monday. Did you ladies notice that the mystery boxes were sent insured?! I am excited!

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just checked my tracking number and my lovelies should arrive on Monday. Did you ladies notice that the mystery boxes were sent insured?! I am excited!
The insurance thing is a new USPS priority feature. I think they include $50 insurance free on every shipment now. My Birchbox store order also came insured too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My is supposed to arrive tomorrow, too! I have seen a couple of spoilers over in the August thread, I'm just hoping that I am pleasantly surprised!

I wish I hadn't skipped, but I have almost 100 bottles of polish!

I just opened up Alice, the pretty shimmer lavender from a couple months back and I really really love that color.

Originally looking at it, it didn't strike me as particularly special, but then this week for whatever reason, I really really wanted to wear that color, so it was awesome to find it!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I hadn't skipped, but I have almost 100 bottles of polish!

I just opened up Alice, the pretty shimmer lavender from a couple months back and I really really love that color.

Originally looking at it, it didn't strike me as particularly special, but then this week for whatever reason, I really really wanted to wear that color, so it was awesome to find it!
CaliMel, you sound like me ... I don't have THAT many polishes, but I do sometimes I forget I have colors...that is why I want to display mine on racks, because with them just in a box, I forget! I really do ... could I have Nailzheimer's Disease??? Sorry ... I couldn't resist ... I know how serious Alzheimer's is ... I have family members on both sides of my family suffering greatly from this desease right now.

got mystery box 1, spf hand cream, January, fina, coco (dupe but one of my favorites!!) And alfre and earrings and oxygen nail treatment. Overall I like everything. However I thought the "golden" mystery box would be more spectacular.

Has Julep let slip any spoilers about what kind of colors/finishes we can expect for September yet?

Originally Posted by pvtfridays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got mystery box 1, spf hand cream, January, fina, coco (dupe but one of my favorites!!) And alfre and earrings and oxygen nail treatment. Overall I like everything. However I thought the "golden" mystery box would be more spectacular.
Cute earrings.

Back