Languages you speak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. What is your native tongue? Chinese (fukian) and Tagalog (filipino) it'

s bcoz my grandparents are from China, but my parents (including me) were born and raised in the Philippines.

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? 3, Tagalog, chinese (i can only speak and understand shallow words), french (my french is manageable tho'. not soo fluent yet)

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? Korean, Japanese, Chinese (mandarin) and i wanted to improve m french as well, i just luv it!

1. What is your native tongue? Polish.

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? Polish of course ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, spanish (my mania :icon_love) and english (but both not as good as I want to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

3. What languages would you like to learn and why?

I started portugese and it's great :clap. Maybe italian and french. So as you can see I like roman languages :icon_smil.

I wonder how long it took the pope to learn all the languages he knows. I dont know how many he speaks, but its loads. Thats incredible. He must have a good memory. :icon_chee

1. What is your native tongue? English

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? 1 What are they? English

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? French, Spanish, chinese..ect.. Why? Because I think it would be interesting to know how to speak other languages, easy to communicate for travel..ect :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. What is your native tongue?

Absolute Japanese :icon_chee

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they?

ouch!

3. What languages would you like to learn and why?

English - I don't call my English is fluent yet.:icon_wink wanna improve!

Portuguese - Believe or not, huge population of Brazilian in Japan. gostoza!

Spanish - I only could communicate in English with sexy amigo at Brito shop.

Swedish - I have Swedish language book. Hur Har Du De?

How come I didnt see this post before? :icon_eek:

Languages are my passion! :icon_love :icon_love

My native language is Slovene.

I fluently speak 7 languages:

Slovene (of course)

Spanish (use it daily)

English (same)

German (learned it for many years)

Italian (use it weekly)

Portuguese (same)

Croatian

I used to learn also:

Latin (4 years but I havent been practicing and I forgot most of it)

French (for just a little while but I can understand most of it if it's written)

Arabic (learned it for two months and I only know how to write)

Japanese (forgot everything)

Quechua (indigenous language of the Incas but it's really complicated so i cant say I speak it)

Knowing many languages makes it easy for a person to understand languages he/she had never learner so I could probably understand some of any written or slowly spoken language form the Germanic, Romance and Slavic groups.

I would really like to learn... all languages. Maybe something exotic.

1. What is your native tongue? Spanish

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? English and some spanish.

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? I would like to learn to speak French.

1.My native language is Tagalog

2.I only speak two languages - English n tagalog...and getting quite good at Aussie slangs

3. I would like to learn Japanese n French..

First language : french

Languages spoken fluently : english and spanish

Languages spoken not fluently : polish and italian

Languages understed : Breton (from brritany) and creole (from french antillas) :icon_chee

I want to learn languauge from Island and Maori from New-Zealand.

I did languages studies and litterature also.

My wwebsite is talking about that and also culture and history, have a look on it : www.wingardium.leviosa.free.fr :icon_wink

1. What is your native tongue? English/Choctaw

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? English, Choctaw, and some Latin although I can write a WHOLE lot better than speaking it.

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? French/ Spanish ,just because.:icon_bigg

whats Choctaw? pardon my ignorance, but i have never heard of this language, could you say hi to me in this language? thanks. :icon_conf

It's a Native American language.:icon_bigg

Halito,Sa hohchifo ut Kae = Hello, my name is Kae

1. polish

2. english and I would say french (I studied 3 years). I understand (some words) a little bit of german, spanish and italian.

3. I would like to learn spanish

My native tongue is English

I can speak a little German, French(taught in school) and Macedonian

Languages I would love to learn would be Japanese, Serbo-Croatian, Macedonian, Spanish

1. What is your native tongue? Portuguese ! (é estranho ver gente querendo aprender português, ô língua difícil - later i'll translate)

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? Portuguese (of course) and English, but since Spanish and Portuguese has a lot in common i manage to read texts in Spanish and understand part of them; now i'm taking classes so i can really learn the language

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? Hmm... maybe Italian, Japanese and Korean ... no special reason

I think Thai would be relatively easy to learn because my Japanese teacher (speaks many languages) says Thai has no grammar! Isn't that interesting?

My native tongue is English, it's the only language I speak fluently. My mom has a linguistics degree, so especially when I was little she would say little things in French or Japanese (I'm half Japanese, but none of my immediate family is fluent) I'm taking Japanese, and I really want to be fluent, honestly I want to learn all the languages, but that's clearly not going to happen, so I'd like to be fluent in Japanese, French (In Canada, everyone has to take a few years of French. I was getting A's and all, but there was waaaaay too much singing in that class and I wanted to take Japanese in high school. But I definitely want to make that my third language - I don't think it's that hard, actually. Only the spelling is confusing for me.) Also Italian (So pretty) and maybe something else with a different alphabet, like Greek. It's so neat to be able to read Japanese (except kanji, I only know numbers and I sort of know my name :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Sorry for the long paragraph...:icon_redf

English is my native language but I went to elementary school was in French (My Mother is French Canadian). I can still read and write in French but I'm not very good at speaking since I haven't used it in so long.

I would like to speak Italian and Spanish but I have no talent for languages.

1) Polish,

2) only Polish, and I'm very angry cause my English is not quite good, but I try to learn much more:D,

3) Russian, German - but I don't know why maybe cause Russian is very similar to Polish and German is similar to English:)

I speak English and Albanian fluently. I took Italian (by choice) and Latin (mandatory for 2 years) in school for many years. My Italian was okay to get me around Rome when I went, but I can't say the same for Latin. I would love to be able to speak Italian and French fluently, since I plan to visit Italy again and France soon, maybe even move to Italy someday.

Back