LaurEss new formula and free samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoozey, what glows did you order? I have Glisten and it's nice, but very subtle! You got some good deals on the foundations and you'll have to report in on your colors and comparisons between the old and new formulas. And you have GOT to get some of those lippies, I am not kidding you!!! They are probably my HG in lipglosses.

I got radiant gold and soft gold, full sizes.

I also order samples of deep petal, petal, deep ginger, and ginger to use as shadows since they were free.

Hi there....I can wear Lumiere med beige 2.3 and the LaurEss Radiant Fawn is very close. If you have more yellow/gold than beige you might want to try the gold. The soft gold is nice but a bit dark for me right now as well as the Soft Fawn. Hope that helps.

Ruby- Can't remember what I got off the top of my head- I've ordered a lot lately. My mom wants to start wearing makeup and I thought I'd put a little kit together for her and have been buying some stuff for her... and always seem to come away with a little something for myself. I'll check and report back.

You must have beautiful lips like Lilita and Aileen because you love the lip products. My upper lip is almost non-existent when I smile... I'd love to have full lips. I promise the next time I order I will get some lippies- I'll do it just for the chocolate. :rotfl:

I just got to be the stupidest person ever. I just ordered full sizes of the old LaurEss foundation (Radiant and Pure Gold). I've been posting on this thread and yet I didn't realize Lauren was offering free samples (yeah I know it's in the title). So I emailed her and asked if I can have samples in addition to the full size pots. Sheesh, I am just stoopid! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LMAO, I did a similarly "brilliant" thing... I ordered and forgot the end "S" on SAMPLES so it didn't give me the discount... I had to email too. :doh:

Hoozey, that is so great that you are putting mmu kit together for your mom-I am sure she will love it! I have had trouble keeping track of my orders from the last week too, but I am getting close to being almost done ordering for now. I do have full lips like Lilita, and now I appreciate them, but I used to HATE it when I was younger. Little did I know women would be paying big bucks for lip plumpers! Despite having full lips I have never been a real lipstick fan-they have always felt too heavy on me. Lipglosses/glazes/balms, now that is what I like! I just got some wonderful balms (Nude and Rosey) from Barefaced Minerals-really pretty colors!

Periwinkle-I forget to do things like that too-you are not alone!!! I hope you like your Lauress colors, let us know how it goes. That reminds me that I still need to order my free samples!

Ruby-

I got Glisten also and I think one called Lustrous. Only got 3 e/s samples. I think I am getting better.

I don't like heavy lipsticks either. I am a fan of gloss- probably because it tends to "plump" my lips.

After this gift for my mom and trying the new Lumiere (and LaurEss) I think I'll be settled for a while. I hope I will.

Thanks Ruby and Dayna - I'm just glad Lauren is nice enough to include samples in my order - I just got her email! Dayna, I hope you get the $10 refund. So excited to try my samples (and of course my full size pots).

I've never tried the Lustrous. Think I'll look at the site today and place my sample order! Lauren is very nice to work with, and I'm sure she will refund Hoozey's $10.

She replied to my email in a few hours saying she'd take care of it. I was impressed.

I value good customer service. It doesn't even mean getting the products the fastest but the company's intent to best serve everyone. Right now with Lumiere, I know I have a bit of a wait but seeing how hard Kim has been working (all those new products- wow) I just accept it as the cost of getting good product at such inexpensive prices. I figure Lauress will be a little slow with all the interest in the new formula.

Aileen, you must have been so caught up in the excitment of the order. I recently was on an ordering high and clicked a few too many times and ended up with 2 pots of fdn - of course I didn't realize until I received it! I guess I'll start paying attention when the confirm pops up. DUH

Nancy- I know; sometimes the little details totally skip your attention. I ordered samples in your shade, so thanks a lot again for the heads-up, I appreciate it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dayna- I was impressed with Lauren's prompt response (and good service) as well. A month ago I emailed her and asked for help re: my shades but I didn't get a response. I am glad her CS is improving.

That's unusual for Lauren, I wonder if maybe she didn't get your e-mail? She is usually very good about responding and giving help.

Glad you got your response this time. I do know that she is a one woman show, with no employees or helpers, so maybe she just missed it last time.

Aileen,

I already got a shipping notice from LaurEss. Really looking forward to trying the foundations.

BTW- love your blog and loved the makeover you did recently. I'd be hooked on MMU if I were your cousin after that. She looked great. Of course you always look great... I love how creative you are ie "Barbie" look on eyes. :laughing:

Back