Sample Society March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I'm Kit G too, didn't realize you could check it. I actually created a second profile which is getting Kit K! So hopefully they label my addresses correctly and I can see how they are different   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Suspense was killing me so I called about Kit G:

-Alterna CC cream

-Dr Brandt flexitone BB cream SPF 30

-Jane Ireland Tantasia self tanner deluxe sample

-Jane Tran hair accessory

-MD solar sciences SPF 30 cream

-Alterna CC cream -Dr Brandt flexitone BB cream SPF 30 -Jane Ireland Tantasia self tanner deluxe sample -Jane Tran hair accessory -MD solar sciences SPF 30 cream
Thanks for calling! I'm not excited about the third item, and I was hoping not to get the 4th after the spoiler came out.. but I'll definitely get some use out of the rest. hopefully we get some nice polish next month.. I can never have too much!

I'm getting Kit A, and I called. So here it is:

Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray

Alterna CC Cream

Jane Tran hair accessory

Bliss High-Intensity hand cream

MD Solar Sciences SPF 30 cream

Quote: Originally Posted by gncoco /img/forum/go_quote.gif

-Alterna CC cream

-Dr Brandt flexitone BB cream SPF 30

-Jane Ireland Tantasia self tanner deluxe sample

-Jane Tran hair accessory

-MD solar sciences SPF 30 cream

Arrghh.. this is a very sad useless box for me.

And btw, I  emailed them and the CS associate said the profile isn't taken into account every month.. more argh

Quote: Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting Kit A, and I called. So here it is:

Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray

Alterna CC Cream

Jane Tran hair accessory

Bliss High-Intensity hand cream

MD Solar Sciences SPF 30 cream
Kit A as well, thanks for calling. 2 of the 5 items are from 2 of my favorite brands so I'm happy.

I got box K. It's my first box and I'm not excited about any of it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll probably change my mind when it comes and I see it in person, but I was hoping for the Butter London that people got in the past. *le sigh*

I'm getting Kit I which I have no idea what that means since this is my first box! LOL

This is my first month as well and I'm also getting kit I :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quick question do you guys think this is subscription is worth it? Ive only seen the previous month and it looked really good

Erika- It's mostly skincare samples & some hair/nail stuff, rarely makeup.  You get deluxe size samples (and occasionally full size) of high end products.  So if  you are into that stuff then yes it's worth it.  Also, you get a $15 off any brand in your box coupon every month & they have good customer service.

Of course, this month I would have to be the one getting Kit A. I like the Bliss hand cream but really wanted the Jane Iredale!

any updates regarding kit H? The SR refused to reveal the "top secret!!" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A bit tired of hair products in such abundance. I have already received the hair accessories and most of the advertised hair products. Hopefully no dupes for me this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Kit A as well, thanks for calling. 2 of the 5 items are from 2 of my favorite brands so I'm happy.
I am getting that one too and I hate it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I rarely hate on these things, but yeah. Hate.

Kit "I" as well - first box since resubbing.  I wonder is "I" is for Intro box....if so and it's like the last one, I'll be unsubbing again.  I never did make it to a second box, but kept reading good reviews so decided to try again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Kit "I" as well - first box since resubbing.  I wonder is "I" is for Intro box....if so and it's like the last one, I'll be unsubbing again.  I never did make it to a second box, but kept reading good reviews so decided to try again.
I really hope it's a good one! I would call and find out like others have been doing but I have really intense phone anxiety
icon_neutral.gif
Even if it's terrible, I usually give a subscription 2-3 months before I make a decision. I'm just hoping I start off my first box with them on a positive note!

Back