Sample Society March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a minute to call for Kit J

Holy creams batman

Alterna CC Cream - blah another hair product I won't use. Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream Jane Iredale Self tanner Jane Tran hair accessories MD Solar Sciences Mineral Tinted Creme

Someone call about Kit I and I will shower you with virtual hugs and appreciation. I have very intense phone anxiety when talking to strangers and usually beg my fiance to do it for me. I don't think he'll understand my need for spoilers, enough to call this time though lol
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Carcolery /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am getting kit K, and had to call to see what is in it.  Here is the info. I got :

- Alterna Cream (he didn't say anything beyond that.  I hope it's not the same one I got last month.)
- Jane Iredale self tanner
- Jane Tran Hair accessories
- MD Solar Science Evening Repair Serum
- Suki Foaming Cleanser

icon_neutral.gif
 Sample Society has officially worn out its welcome with me for now. This is not bad, but I bet all the boxes have the hair accessory and self tanner and hair creams, because of 'themes' or something. Bad timing for me to do 2 subs. I'll search TJMaxx for my $7 Butter Londons I guess heh.

ETA: Wow! I cancelled one on March 3rd and they actually are refunding and not sending crazy Box G. That is pretty cool and clearly the customer service is excellent (a rep explained this to me). So I will be back.. at a time when I believe they won't send me  self tanner !

CC Cream

some kind of vegetable cleanser

eau de toilette  sample ---didn't even care to write down the name---

self tanner sample

hair accessories
March Sample Society KIT E CONTENTS:

Sorry about the lack of brand name details.  I'm NOT happy at all.  Cancelling right now.

I'm a newbie here, but I always come here to find out my kit contents before.  I think this might be the first month I really dislike a box.  I'm getting Kit E, and unless one of the items is amazing and life changing, it will be the first month I will be unhappy.  I'm excited about the Jane Tran stuff that everyone is getting.  

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Someone call about Kit I and I will shower you with virtual hugs and appreciation. I have very intense phone anxiety when talking to strangers and usually beg my fiance to do it for me. I don't think he'll understand my need for spoilers, enough to call this time though lol
wink.gif

I hate talking on the phone and I feel like I am being a pain by calling to ask these kinds of things, but I can tell you my last "intro" box conatins:  ipkn BB cream (the same one recently sent out by ipsy people complained about), a tiny sample of alterna dry shampoo (dont use), a tiny jane iredale lash conditioner (did nothing for me), a small tube of hope in a jar night (got hives) and the only thing I loved which was the Dermologica Daily Microexfoliant, which I guess you can say technically was alone worth the price of the box.  It was my love for that one item that made me decide to try again, along with some other decent reviews.

With that being said, there isn't too much on the lists I've seen so far I'd be super excited about except maybe the Oscar Blandi and I have used my Jane Tran pins from a past PopSugar Box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  dashboards are updated, so you can see what you're getting!
mine still shows Feb

Mine shows december (when I canceled)...if anyone knows whats in kit I please post!

dashboards are updated, so you can see what you're getting!
Mine's showing! I'm very pleasantly surprised at what I'm getting this month. Darn you Sample Society, I was all set to cancel you.

Kit H is boooo. 

and not happy with hair samples as there are more and more of them in every month.

Ahava Purifying Mud Mask Deluxe Sample (will trade)
  • Alterna CC Cream-SS (may try?)
  • Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner Deluxe Sample(may try)
  • Jane Tran Hair Accessory Assortment SS 2014 (ok with this)
  •  
MD SolarSciences SPF 30 Mineral Tinted Creme Mini (may try)
  •  
  •  
Kit I

Kit H
alt-240_small2a.jpg

• Alterna CC Cream-SS

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

Shop the brand »

I had the hair accessories before (as I am more than a year subscriber). Hair sprays and creams are boring and I am not using anything :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I end up with 2 items that I will use. 

Originally Posted by Zaichik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the hair accessories before (as I am more than a year subscriber). Hair sprays and creams are boring and I am not using anything :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I end up with 2 items that I will use. 
which Kit are you getting?

Back