(SPOILERS) July Birchbox partners with Glamour Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know, taste could be the teas, choco pods, popcorn, luna bars, larabars. Haha the list goes on and on about what Birchbox has sampled in the past food-wise.

Originally Posted by becarr50 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You never know, taste could be the teas, choco pods, popcorn, luna bars, larabars. Haha the list goes on and on about what Birchbox has sampled in the past food-wise.
Fingers crossed for more tea!

Here's a page from this month's Glamour that may be a hint?

I am unable to go pick one up, what are the items on the page? Just wondering I see the B&J but can't read the others :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Robasha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's a page from this month's Glamour that may be a hint?

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah i loved that french tea that they sent in april so much that i used my points on a box of it
It's on sneakpeeq now, if you want to buy some more! I bought a package with 54 bags of it, it was soooo good. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah i loved that french tea that they sent in april so much that i used my points on a box of it
It's on sneakpeeq now, if you want to buy some more! I bought a package with 54 bags of it, it was soooo good. 

I went to look at the tea and noticed they had hair ties similar to the Twistbands (which I like) so I got a set of 9(!) for $4. And I bought the green tea set for my mom. I always forget to check sneekpeeq! So, TY.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting the page from Glamour - definitely excited to see what's in store for July! My June box is just okay..

I feel like I would have loved my box if I didn't get built up for full size stila and awesome bandaids. I have to force myself not to look next month until after I get my box and realize that I like my products.

Originally Posted by Robasha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel like I would have loved my box if I didn't get built up for full size stila and awesome bandaids. I have to force myself not to look next month until after I get my box and realize that I like my products.
I like to look at the spoilers so I can prepare myself for whatever I have to come.  If it's a box of sad, I can figure out my swap list.  The strange thing is that when I get a box of sad, sometimes I end up liking the stuff *more* because I've already braced myself for not liking anything, so if I actually try something and like it, I'm pleasantly surprised.  Like in July.  I had box 1, and I thought I had already locked in my skincare regime, and I hate neutral polish.  To my surprise, I ended up switching cleansers, and I actually kind of like the polish for a change from my usual punk shades (I'm actually going to wear a different shade from that collection tonight for _True Blood_ because it reminds me of Pam, and, on Sunday nights, I like to tie my nail color to whatever show I'm watching.  I don't watch much tv, and I go to my aunt's for dinner and HBO on Sunday evenings, so it's An Event for me).  Or December.  I ended up loving the oil so much that I bought a full-sized version of the not-shimmer one even though I had initially sighed at every single thing in that box.  

Boxes of fail are completely different.  Those are boxes where I end up hating everything, or at least am indifferent to everything.  February, for example.  The one item I kind of liked was something I already had in large bottle form (the hair oil) from last June that I had barely made a dent in.  Yeesh, I feel downright hostile just *looking* at that box now.

LOL...I have all the seasons!! Love that show and had read the books prior to..was so excited to have it come out...I think I'll put up a cutesy ponytail and channel some Sookie lol..Pam is ridiculous; don't you love the juxtaposition of her ultra femme outfits(minus the leather at times) and serial killer attitude?

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like to look at the spoilers so I can prepare myself for whatever I have to come.  If it's a box of sad, I can figure out my swap list.  The strange thing is that when I get a box of sad, sometimes I end up liking the stuff *more* because I've already braced myself for not liking anything, so if I actually try something and like it, I'm pleasantly surprised.  Like in July.  I had box 1, and I thought I had already locked in my skincare regime, and I hate neutral polish.  To my surprise, I ended up switching cleansers, and I actually kind of like the polish for a change from my usual punk shades (I'm actually going to wear a different shade from that collection tonight for _True Blood_ because it reminds me of Pam, and, on Sunday nights, I like to tie my nail color to whatever show I'm watching.  I don't watch much tv, and I go to my aunt's for dinner and HBO on Sunday evenings, so it's An Event for me).  Or December.  I ended up loving the oil so much that I bought a full-sized version of the not-shimmer one even though I had initially sighed at every single thing in that box.  

Boxes of fail are completely different.  Those are boxes where I end up hating everything, or at least am indifferent to everything.  February, for example.  The one item I kind of liked was something I already had in large bottle form (the hair oil) from last June that I had barely made a dent in.  Yeesh, I feel downright hostile just *looking* at that box now.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went to look at the tea and noticed they had hair ties similar to the Twistbands (which I like) so I got a set of 9(!) for $4. And I bought the green tea set for my mom. I always forget to check sneekpeeq! So, TY.
biggrin.gif
No prob! I bought sooo much of that tea haha. I am on the leaderboard for it so I should be getting some credit...which i will probably use on the twistbands. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

biggrin.gif

No prob! I bought sooo much of that tea haha. I am on the leaderboard for it so I should be getting some credit...which i will probably use on the twistbands. 

I bought two sets of those hair ties. So freakin' cute. I want the tea too!

As a *huge* fan of The Who, the "see it, hear it" etc. part always makes me think of _Tommy_.  

(And I'm kind of creeped out by the picture on the boxes.  It looks like a bunch of tongues!  I like the color palette, though.  I'm also a huge fan of blues, purples, and greens.)

Curated by Glamour’s beauty editors, the July box features treats from the following brands, among others:

See It: stila and Color Club to showcase the latest cosmetics trends!

Hear It: Custom designed headphones and a Glamour edited “prettifying†playlist on Spotify – plus a month of free premium service on Spotify in every box!

Feel It: AHAVA and Alterna® for skin and hair that feels silky smooth

Smell It: Oscar de la Renta fragrance to keep you uplifted

Taste It: LÄRABAR and Tea Forté for your snack cravings
ummm. has anyone seen this? on a blog i subscribe to she's doing a 'Birchbox sponsored' giveaway to win one of the july boxes and the info she posted about.... hmm.... don't know but haven't seen this elsewhere? inside scoop????? SOUNDS AWESOME (at least i think so, but i've LOVED my last 2 boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I mean i've seen some of this stuff elsewhere, but #2 is a total surprise to me.

Back