SPOILERS: The August Birchboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AthenaBolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, I'm confused ladies...one of my boxes has a Pixi Blush in it, but i can't figure out which box # it is.  help? it also has the caldrea hand soap, brightening cleanser and the perfume and razor.  That doesn't have a delivery date till the 14th!! ugh.  The weight is .7010

My other box seems to be #9.  That has the jouer lip gloss, right? 
it was a box # in the upper 30s. 34? 37?

It should say on your box page what the actual box # is. The ones Zadi has listed are out of order, and not complete.

Yup, I realized that this morning. I haven't updated the list here on MUT but the one on my blog is correct. I'll eventually get around to updating the list on here.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked and I do not have the razor in my box or showing up in my product list.  My box is #32

This is box #32 but my link says 32-1, maybe there are different configurations for #32 (which doesn't make much sense, you would think they would just create another number.

It contains :

Twistband Hair Tie 6-pack

LARABAR uber

Miss Jessie's Original Stretch Silkening Creme

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel

The razor is not listed on my dashboard so i think my extra is the LARABAR

Originally Posted by lindalou3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should never receive the same product twice in your boxes.  I would suggest contacting birchbox customer service to let them know.  Hopefully they'll make it right somehow.
she's getting a repeat  item on a separate sub, that doesn't violate any of bb's rules, if you get a second subscription you up for any samples past and present that have been in boxes. they offer no guarantee against duplicates in multiple subs

Me too! Unless I am taking crazy pills, the box isn't on the spoiler list. Maybe ours is the mysterious Box 32 that wouldn't load ... ooooh. Zadi, here is the box picture if you want to add to the OP:
This is box 36. I got it yesterday. Both of my boxes this month were pretty underwhelming. I'm sure I will like a least some of it though. I always do! The last few months have been pretty awesome for me from birchbox on both of my accounts. Birchbox is still my fav sub. It's the best deal when you figure in that on average you get back $5 in points. I feel like I was due for a dud month lol.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is box #32 but my link says 32-1, maybe there are different configurations for #32 (which doesn't make much sense, you would think they would just create another number.

It contains :

Twistband Hair Tie 6-pack

LARABAR uber

Miss Jessie's Original Stretch Silkening Creme

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel

The razor is not listed on my dashboard so i think my extra is the LARABAR
It sounds silly, but I keep getting the dud extras. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know others would disagree, but I REALLY REALLY wanted the bandaids and I got men's cologne and a ziploc bag. Then I saw the razor and was like, I have one but value and not another tiny food treat. Then I get the larabar...........Go Figure

I checked the website, not expecting the box to be up, but there it was! Box #18. I'm really excited about this box. I swear, ever since I cancelled and re-subbed I've been getting better boxes, haha. I'm considering getting a second subscription, but not sure how to configure it so that I get two very different boxes. I'm loving Birchbox right now!

Originally Posted by GiggleBlush /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked the website, not expecting the box to be up, but there it was! Box #18. I'm really excited about this box. I swear, ever since I cancelled and re-subbed I've been getting better boxes, haha. I'm considering getting a second subscription, but not sure how to configure it so that I get two very different boxes. I'm loving Birchbox right now!
same here. my boxes have been a LOT better and more aligned to my profile since I resubscribed.

is what's listed for box 20 correct? that's definitely the box picture i have on my profile, but the items listed to the side are totally off.

I am so excited to be getting box #17. This is my second face mask from Wei. I got the sheets before.

I don't know what is up with USPS. Usually when USPS gets it early in the morning I get it later that same day. This time it has been in San Diego since the 9th and still has not moved to my local post office. Its a 12 minute drive from me right now so close yet so far! I don't think my boxes usually go to San Diego when I think about it though. I think it usually comes straight to one of the Chula Vista post offices.

My box doesn't seem to be on the spoiler's list. Here's what I am eagerly awaiting:

My box includes: Schick Hydro Silk Razor, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine, Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer, Eye Rock Designer Eyeliner, and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Le Fleur

Originally Posted by GiggleBlush

same here. my boxes have been a LOT better and more aligned to my profile since I resubscribed.
Hmm, this is interesting. How many months did you wait before you resubscribed and how long did you have to wait to get off the list again? I noticed my second sub seems to always get better boxes than my original box and always comes first. I'm just grateful that (so far) they're not identical. 

Originally Posted by mjadams92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box doesn't seem to be on the spoiler's list. Here's what I am eagerly awaiting:

My box includes: Schick Hydro Silk Razor, C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine, Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer, Eye Rock Designer Eyeliner, and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Le Fleur
thats what I'm getting too, what do you think about it? I'm kinda disappointed there isn't any make-up.... I'm excited for the mentha lip shine, and not very excited about the eye rock designer eyeliner but I will still try it. I already have the razor so I'm gifting that to someone....

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, this is interesting. How many months did you wait before you resubscribed and how long did you have to wait to get off the list again? I noticed my second sub seems to always get better boxes than my original box and always comes first. I'm just grateful that (so far) they're not identical. 
I cancelled last December, after 8 months of BB, and renewed in April(received May box). I was not put on the wait list at all, though.

Originally Posted by mjadams92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's #20, i believe. it just has the items from the previous box listed next to it on the thread.

I am getting box #1 I am shocked that they included the perfekt lash gel in the video but it is only in one box? Glad I got it though... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cancelled after four months and resubscribed for the next. I don't think I was on the wait list for that. It is interesting, though...I wonder what changed the second time around?

so out of boredom, i went to the @birchboxops twitter page to tell them about a product missing from my box, and i see that most of their responses were " so sorry your disappointed. DM us your email or send us an email to [email protected], we'd love to help!"  https://twitter.com/BirchboxOps

*it should be "you're" and not "your". one of my top grammar pet peeves*

i am glad that i am in the minority that actually likes their box this month but i suppose that bb will have to do major damage control this month.  i am expecting big things next month since their two year anniversary is in september

My box is #22. It's alright. Honestly I'm really really sick of lipglosses. I wear them,but I have probably 7 of them now thanks to beauty subs.

I am actually glad this one is not full sized because there's just no way I'll use the full size up before it goes bad since I have so many to rotate through!

The rest of it is okay but not anything amazing to me.

Latest posts

Back