SPOILERS: The August Birchboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the razor listed on your page? I got another box with the Larabar and the razor is not listed. I was kinda annoyed I got a bar instead of a razor for my extra.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Box History just updated.  I am receiving Box 32:

It contains :

Twistband Hair Tie 6-pack

LARABAR uber

Miss Jessie's Original Stretch Silkening Creme

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel

edit:  Forgot to add the razor!

My long curly hair is very happy with this box.  I'm also excited to try the PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky you! I am dying to try out the Miss Jessie's products. I just got my tracking number yesterday (stil no info on it) and am disappointed that I am getting the box with the cleanser, wipes and q-tips.. I thought since that box went out in the first shipment wave that I wouldn't get it.
Go to their website! You can get two samples for free! And they are substantial ones!!!

Originally Posted by motherofall6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

box 18 is what im getting, i think im the only one that likes viva la juicy
i like it too.. this is viva la juicy le fleur.. 

I just checked and I do not have the razor in my box or showing up in my product list.  My box is #32

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked and I do not have the razor in my box or showing up in my product list.  My box is #32

Yeah, we got the larabar as our extra not the razor. Aren't we lucky :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> With the razor my box is pretty good value-wise, without its ok.

I just checked mine and it isn't supposed to be here for at least five more days. Looks like I am getting a "leftover" Stila Liner in this box but am okay with that as I do like that product and didn't get any liners in the previous boxes.

i'm getting this and have been reading on what it does....

ddf_brighteningcleanser_900x900.jpg

does anyone know if it is going to fade my freckles away, If so i will have no use for it. I love my freckled face. 

I've updated the list since Box 4's image was listed for Box 5 so everything is one box up (Box 5 was Box 6's image, etc). There are a total of 37 boxes but only 36 pages are up, I think it was box 32 that was completely missing.

No - It's not a bleaching agent. It basically is a cleanser that works like AHAs, sloughing away dead skin and surface hyperpigmentation/sun damage. It wouldn't be deep enough to take off freckles, especially as an agent that you're washing off rather than leaving on like a serum.

Originally Posted by imakraziebubble /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i'm getting this and have been reading on what it does....

ddf_brighteningcleanser_900x900.jpg

does anyone know if it is going to fade my freckles away, If so i will have no use for it. I love my freckled face. 

Just got my box in (box 16) and I must say, yet again, the Stila card sample is laaaaame. If it wasn't for the razor and the Viva La Juicy Le Fleur that everyone seems to have got anyway, I would have been uber disappointed with my box. That said, I'm loving the perfume.

Originally Posted by PlayinWitMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, apparently I'm blind. I don't see my box! I'm happy with it, but I don't see it on the list. 
icon_question.gif

The site says I'm getting:

Oscar Blandi Jasmine Conditioner

Noir Long Wear eyeliner in Forever Noir DDF® Brightening Cleanser   And the perfume & razor
Me too! Unless I am taking crazy pills, the box isn't on the spoiler list. Maybe ours is the mysterious Box 32 that wouldn't load ... ooooh.

Zadi, here is the box picture if you want to add to the OP:

Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Go figure. I received those AWFUL Eye Rock Stickers in February on my main sub, and guess what i'm getting on my 2nd, 3 month old sub? YEP the eye stickers again. At least i have my other box to look forward to (not peeking)

Let me know if ANYONE out there would trade their tanning stuff for:

The eye stickers, hand soap, perfume, or shampoo shown here.
You should never receive the same product twice in your boxes.  I would suggest contacting birchbox customer service to let them know.  Hopefully they'll make it right somehow.

You should never receive the same product twice in your boxes.  I would suggest contacting birchbox customer service to let them know.  Hopefully they'll make it right somehow.
It sounds as if she got it twice, but on two different subs. Nothing you can do about that.

Originally Posted by Melissalynne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I think they track it by your shipping address though because I tried using my boyfriends and stuff and it came up at checkout that "Order not placed. You can only receive one order of free samples". I was sooooo disappointed! 
bawling.gif
 haha I guess thats what I get for trying to cheat the system!
open up a new account with a different email address. i got more samples that way

Latest posts

Back