SPOILERS: The August Birchboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, apparently I'm blind. I don't see my box! I'm happy with it, but I don't see it on the list. 
icon_question.gif

The site says I'm getting:

Oscar Blandi Jasmine Conditioner

Noir Long Wear eyeliner in Forever Noir DDF® Brightening Cleanser   And the perfume & razor

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aww..I really enjoyed the tanning products when i got them..didn't make me orange and the Intensive ones were easy to use. Sorry to all you bummed out girls! Gift or trade them away!
Usually tanning products irritate my skin and to be perfectly honest I have no desire to be more tan. I am attached to my paleness lol. The good news is that my family and friends love it that I am so picky because they get all my unwanted samples. Either way, I am all over that razor and perfume haha.

Go figure. I received those AWFUL Eye Rock Stickers in February on my main sub, and guess what i'm getting on my 2nd, 3 month old sub? YEP the eye stickers again. At least i have my other box to look forward to (not peeking)

Let me know if ANYONE out there would trade their tanning stuff for:

The eye stickers, hand soap, perfume, or shampoo shown here.

Go figure. I received those AWFUL Eye Rock Stickers in February on my main sub, and guess what i'm getting on my 2nd, 3 month old sub? YEP the eye stickers again. At least i have my other box to look forward to (not peeking)

Let me know if ANYONE out there would trade their tanning stuff for:

The eye stickers, hand soap, perfume, or shampoo shown here.

I usually don't peak at my box on the Birchbox website, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised I did this time.

I'm getting box 1, but it won't be here until the 15th

• Razor- I can always use another razor
  • Caldrea Hand soap- Worth a try, I hope there's enough in the sample packet
  • DDF brightening Cleanser- I've tried DDF before and have liked it, but it was a tiny sample. I"m excited to try it again, especially since I can usually find it at TJMaxx
  • Viva La Juicy La Fleur- Not to excited about this one, I didn't really like the original Viva La Juicy, but I'm willing to give it a try
  • per-fekt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel- I'm really excited about this one, I'm always looking for good mascara for my lashes :)

Ok, I'm confused ladies...one of my boxes has a Pixi Blush in it, but i can't figure out which box # it is.  help? it also has the caldrea hand soap, brightening cleanser and the perfume and razor.  That doesn't have a delivery date till the 14th!! ugh.  The weight is .7010

My other box seems to be #9.  That has the jouer lip gloss, right? 

Originally Posted by motherofall6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

box 18 is what im getting, i think im the only one that likes viva la juicy
I didn't like the original, but I'm not into fruity scents. I'm pretty open to the one in this months box, since it's more floral. Hope I like it. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AthenaBolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, I'm confused ladies...one of my boxes has a Pixi Blush in it, but i can't figure out which box # it is.  help? it also has the caldrea hand soap, brightening cleanser and the perfume and razor.  That doesn't have a delivery date till the 14th!! ugh.  The weight is .7010

My other box seems to be #9.  That has the jouer lip gloss, right? 
it was a box # in the upper 30s. 34? 37?

It should say on your box page what the actual box # is. The ones Zadi has listed are out of order, and not complete.

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It should say on your box page what the actual box # is. The ones Zadi has listed are out of order, and not complete.
where would I find that? i can't seem to find it  on there at all.

never mind...i fgured it out.  Box #34!!

Originally Posted by AthenaBolina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

where would I find that? i can't seem to find it  on there at all.

Click on the picture of this months box under Box History.

The url will show the box #.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Happy to help!
YAY! Especially because BB is out of the shade I use. I actually put some tint on my inner arm last night to see how long it would stay. It's still there after a full night's sleep!

Originally Posted by motherofall6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

box 18 is what im getting, i think im the only one that likes viva la juicy
Love Juicy perfumes.. I find them fun, flirty, and fruity lol. I always get complimented when I wear them.

I am getting some seriously amazing boxes this month: Plus the razor in each box as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
1138.jpg
AND
1137.jpg
Lucky you! I am dying to try out the Miss Jessie's products. I just got my tracking number yesterday (stil no info on it) and am disappointed that I am getting the box with the cleanser, wipes and q-tips.. I thought since that box went out in the first shipment wave that I wouldn't get it.

icn_back_top.gif
Results for 9102969011966039028377                Help           
printer.jpg
 Print

PackageID:
MI12003bb2632230
Sequence Number:
Zip Code:
Weight (lbs.):
Projected Delivery Date:
Aug 10 2012

usps1.gif

Delivery Confirmation Information

Delivery Confirmation Number: 9102969011966039028377
Date/Time
Event Name
10 Aug 2012 08:09 Package Sorted by local post office
HOUSTON, TX 10 Aug 2012 08:01 Package delivered by local post office
HOUSTON, TX 10 Aug 2012 06:13 Received by the local post office
HOUSTON, TX 08 Aug 2012 10:41 Shipment Info Received by Post Office
HOUSTON, TX
Date
Description
Aug 8 2012 Ready for post office entry Austin, TX Aug 8 2012 Package received by dest MI facility Austin, TX Aug 4 2012 Package transferred to dest MI facility Edgewood, NY Aug 4 2012 Package processed by Mail Innovations Edgewood, NY Aug 4 2012 Package received for processing Edgewood, NY

At work and just tracked my box.. Can someone explain to me how it says it was delivered at 08:01 abut sorted at 08:09??? this is weird

My Box History just updated.  I am receiving Box 32:

It contains :

Twistband Hair Tie 6-pack

LARABAR uber

Miss Jessie's Original Stretch Silkening Creme

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel

edit:  Forgot to add the razor!

My long curly hair is very happy with this box.  I'm also excited to try the PIXI Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel.

I don't know what box number mine is but I'm getting:

C.O Bigelow mentha lip shine

eye rock design liner

juice beauty oil free moisturizer

viva la juicy perfume

razor

I'm not too excited about the razor because I already have it so will probably gift it to someone. I am okay with the perfume, I am hoping its a spray bottle. If its not I'll just mix it with lotion and after a bath rub myself up real good with a ton of scented lotion. I am happy about the lip shine, I am sure its prolly full sized, will use the face moisturizer but It looks sooooo small. The only thing I'm not too excited about it the eye rock design liner things, not too excited about stick on liner. I'll try it, but I doubt its gonna be amazing or anything. Over all I'm happy anyway because my box is worth like 23 dollars or something, and this is my first month without food. I kinda wish I would of gotten a pixi make-up item (like the blush, check stain, lip products) but you can't always have the best box and for sure mine isn't the worth one! I got really good boxes the last two months. I didn't really think any of the boxes this month were amazing or anything.

Latest posts

Back