SPOILERS: The August Birchboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the self tanner... it worked amazing on me and I am trying to find the full size at a store, but no luck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I got more self tanner in my BB!

I had mixed results with the self tanning wipes.  The first time it was a streaky mess.  The second time I moisturized afterwards, and it looked great.  I'd use them again if I got some. 

according to the website it says I'm getting

-the razor

-showstopers tape

-stainiac balm

-pixi lid last shadow pencil

I assume i'm getting the perfume as well
What box would this be? none of them match

I'm getting box 20. I'm not unhappy with it, but I really don't need another black eyeliner and 2 packets and a perfume sample is kind of crappy. I can't complain too much though, because full sized make up item or whatever.

So the picture of my box is loading under the box tab on birchbox, but I dont see that box listed in the ones zadi posted! I dont know how to post pictures but according to this picture my box will contain:

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty BalmD

DF Brightening Cleanser

Juicy Couture La Fleur

Larabar Uber Bar

and then a product I cant make it..... it looks like an orange pen and it has the brand LIQWD written on it. I googled them and then are a hair care products line but I cant find any of their items in the Birchbox store, anyone ever used their products??

Only 3 items are showing up to come in my box =/ I hope I get something else or this is going to be a crappy box..

thebalm-stainiac-beautyqueen_900x900.jpg

larabaruber_appleturnover_900x900.jpg

beautyfixation_makeupremover_900x900.jpg

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Only 3 items are showing up to come in my box =/ I hope I get something else or this is going to be a crappy box..

thebalm-stainiac-beautyqueen_900x900.jpg

larabaruber_appleturnover_900x900.jpg

beautyfixation_makeupremover_900x900.jpg
It seems everyone is getting the razor and the juicy perfume, so you should be getting 5! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems everyone is getting the razor and the juicy perfume, so you should be getting 5! 
Ok that is good to know, Thank you!!!

Umm, so I think I'm getting box four because the one I'm getting is not on the spoilers. Not sure how I feel about it. It is a larabar, juicy, ddf cleanser, and the dr. jart. Ok, this is my 13th bb not sure why I'm getting all the repeat samples. I got  a BB cream in my GG box, that I hated. Maybe I'll like this one better. The other thing in the box is says lidqwd.......Oh wait another hair spray/treatment, I've gotten on of those too in the last 2 months :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not a hate box, just not anything new. I have wanted to try. Just random. Out of 13 boxes, I've loved 6, hated 3, and been so-so on 4. I guess that iit is a great deal, especially the yearly with the 210 points back with feed back, I essentially pay $3 a box.  just haven't had a love box in a while, and wanted this to be the one!! If I get the razor this one will perk up.

I changed my profile this month. I used to love every box then changed my profile and got two or 3 blah/hates, so I changed it back to the original.................Here is to next month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the one I'm getting. What is your profile. I just changed mine from splurges on hair products to splurges on skincare. I was hoping for the amika samples, but I never get those and didn't enjoy my boxes so I switched back. Go figure, I get a hair care product that appears to be another serum. This will make my 3rd from BB. How many hair oils can you use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by goodgollymolly6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So the picture of my box is loading under the box tab on birchbox, but I dont see that box listed in the ones zadi posted! I dont know how to post pictures but according to this picture my box will contain:

Dr. Jart Water Fuse Beauty BalmD

DF Brightening Cleanser

Juicy Couture La Fleur

Larabar Uber Bar

and then a product I cant make it..... it looks like an orange pen and it has the brand LIQWD written on it. I googled them and then are a hair care products line but I cant find any of their items in the Birchbox store, anyone ever used their products??

So it looks like I am getting box 8. I am excited about the eyeliner because I don't have a really good black pencil liner. The rest of the contents I am on the fence about. The last thing I need is another Anti-aging moisturizer. I am only 32 and I have 4 other moisturizer samples that still need to be used. The lash conditioning cleanser is interesting but I am not a fan of getting it in a foil packet, why not a mini bottle?. I don't mind perfume samples and it seems from videos I have watched that this one will actually have a sprayer, but my liking it is yet to be determined. Can't complain about the razor, but I am currently using the Venus and Olay one, so my standards are pretty high for a razor. I may have used this one in the past an not liked it but I can't remember. I will reserve my final judgment for when I actually get the box and use the products.

My shipping info hasn't updated since my tracking was available on Monday.  Called BB yesterday and they said they shipped it out Monday.  Call Post Office today to check and see what might be going on with it and they tell me there is no item that matched my tracking #!!!!! WTF

Originally Posted by mjkdior713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping info hasn't updated since my tracking was available on Monday.  Called BB yesterday and they said they shipped it out Monday.  Call Post Office today to check and see what might be going on with it and they tell me there is no item that matched my tracking #!!!!! WTF
same here, except I haven't called anyone about it. 

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

same here, except I haven't called anyone about it. 
It seems to be common this month from what the girl told me.  (I called again this morning to ask about it).  She said it's very possible, and most likely, that it just never got scanned but it's still on it's way (prob not stuck at warehouse)...which makes sense cause she said it shipped Monday, doubt it'd still be at the warehouse...I hope not!!

Originally Posted by mjkdior713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems to be common this month from what the girl told me.  (I called again this morning to ask about it).  She said it's very possible, and most likely, that it just never got scanned but it's still on it's way (prob not stuck at warehouse)...which makes sense cause she said it shipped Monday, doubt it'd still be at the warehouse...I hope not!!
thanks for the info - it'd be great if they showed up today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by drk51284 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe people feel pressure to "change what God gave them" because often the overwhelming message is that paleness does equal 'classic beauty' and anything else is considered not as beautiful.
I don't think anything but paleness isn't as beautiful as paleness. I think all skin tones are beautiful. I just like being pale like a "snow white" kind of beauty. I did not mean to offend you, if i did i apologize. Many beautiful girls are medium and dark skinned. My only opinion was that I feel skin tones should not be changed. It becomes an addiction for many and that's when it becomes dangerous. 

I am getting some seriously amazing boxes this month:

Plus the razor in each box as well
smile.gif

1138.jpg

AND

1137.jpg

Latest posts

Back