Starlooks November 2013 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ahh, rats...my post office is apparently slacking today...usually after things arrive there late night/early morning I get it that day...but not today, I guess! I'll never be able to resist spoilers until tomorrow!!
My mail doesn't come until the afternoon, but the box just got spoiled on Facebook for me.  I won't ruin it for anyone, but it's GORGEOUS.  The whole box.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tell us what it is under a spoiler tag!
About to sound like an idiot, but how do you use the spoilers?

Technically, this IS a spoilers thread, but since someone already mentioned this would be their first true "surprise" box, I don't want to be the jerk that ruins it.

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  About to sound like an idiot, but how do you use the spoilers?

Technically, this IS a spoilers thread, but since someone already mentioned this would be their first true "surprise" box, I don't want to be the jerk that ruins it.
on the editor buttons, the spoiler button is the black box. what i do is click it. hit ok, then click inside the spoiler area (should be yellow) and upload a photo like i normally would.

if you don't feel comfortable doing that. you can send the pic to me and i'll upload it, since i'm not actually subbed :]

It's a five color shadow palette, a gel liner in a GORGEOUS color blue, a liner brush, and a random pencil sharpener (which made no sense, but whatever)  
Info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> WHAAAAT! Wasn't expecting that. But I'm excited. 

If I'm even getting a November box? I'm still not sure if I am. I cancelled by subscription but signed up for the ambassador program.

I'm LOVING this. Wowowow. Hopefully the Ambassadors will be getting this box in the future ;]

Soooo screwed that up, but uh....just keep clicking through.  I'm an idiot.
You got it! You just super duper spoiler tagged it bahahah.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm LOVING this. Wowowow. Hopefully the Ambassadors will be getting this box in the future ;]

I don't know what Ambassadors are!  This will be my first Starbox, so seeing that pic on Facebook got me all excited.  I was just asking about blue or green jewel toned liners the other day, looking for recommendations!

I don't know what Ambassadors are!  This will be my first Starbox, so seeing that pic on Facebook got me all excited.  I was just asking about blue or green jewel toned liners the other day, looking for recommendations!
Basically it's just a program for students to promote Starlooks. If we bring orders, we get a box each month for free. This is literally the first month they started it and they just sent me the October box (which I love), so I really have no idea how it's gonna work.

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooh, very pretty! I'm glad I decided to sub in time for November instead of waiting for December!
Me too!  Still can't figure out the random pencil sharpener though.

Me too!  Still can't figure out the random pencil sharpener though.
It probably works with the gem pencils they sent out last month? Idk. It does seem random for new subbers who didn't get the gem pencil though.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It probably works with the gem pencils they sent out last month? Idk. It does seem random for new subbers who didn't get the gem pencil though.
You'd think though, by the month after, everyone either already has a sharpener, went to buy one, or sold/traded/gifted/tossed the pencil.  It seems weird that someone would be like, "Holy CRAP, I can finally use this, thank goodness I didn't spend 62 cents at CVS BUYING one!"  Hahaha.  In all honesty, I just giggled at it, the box looks amazing.  COME ON, MAIL!

Meeep, I am so excited to see this in person!! Will have to get out of my comfort zone with the 

red shadow

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Meeep, I am so excited to see this in person!! Will have to get out of my comfort zone with the 

red shadow
I am pretty sure that it's going to take a lot of playing around with for me.  However, I am trying to venture out a little more.  I usually don't even wear shadow.  Here is the most makeup I've ever worn in the past decade (mascara, foundation and a lip pencil):

Wow, did *not* expect this kind of box this month! It just seems like too much my kind of thing to be real, especially nestled between last month's just-my-sort-of-thing box and next month's promised big big item. It seems really strange that they will be doing so many palettes in a row, not to mention multiple eye palettes in a really short amount of time (it seems like we *just* got that five-pan palette, but I guess it was four months ago). I'm amused that I was *just* whining about wanting that particular tool just a few days ago (if that long ago), and here we go. (The sharpener is a bit random, but I would rather take this as the extra over the prisms from September or whenever we got those! I have several sharpeners, but it seems like they're always hiding, so I will always love getting another one.)

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have several sharpeners, but it seems like they're always hiding, so I will always love getting another one.)

I lose them a lot too somehow!

What?!? Holy awesome box Batman! Is this seriously what we're getting? Most of those colors are way out of my comfort zone so I'm BEYOND excited to try them out. I've been hiding in my comfort zone for too long. It's time to be adventurous & have some fun! I'm way excited about ALL of it! (Even the little extra item! I lose those way too much & always need a spare!)

Back