The confessional/oops I slipped up thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CRAP!!! I just brought the Lorac Pro. I hope I don't have to return it because I don't live near a Sephora. Their mail return process is crap.

I also brought the NARS. It was calling my name. I've never tried Lorac or NARS.
I know a lot of people love the lorac pro palette, I'm just afraid because of my bad experiences with lorac. I'm hoping this one will be different! NARS though, you will love. I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't and its a gorgeous palette.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know a lot of people love the lorac pro palette, I'm just afraid because of my bad experiences with lorac. I'm hoping this one will be different! NARS though, you will love. I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't and its a gorgeous palette.
I'm nervous about the Lorac palette but hopefully I'll like it. I went back and forth about getting it for months. I can't wait to get the NARS palette.

Dang, every time I turn around there's a sale! I'm trying really hard to resist the 40% off Stila sale but those Countless Color Pigments are gorgeous! 

Stupid Bobbi Brown and her stupid friends and family sale!

Gah. 

It's all really pretty neutral stuff, so I know I'll use it, but still! I don't need it. Ugh. I need someone to scold me, lol. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stupid Bobbi Brown and her stupid friends and family sale!

Gah. 

It's all really pretty neutral stuff, so I know I'll use it, but still! I don't need it. Ugh. I need someone to scold me, lol. 
 BAD BAD BAD

but what'd you get? lol

Oh and if someone could make the Stila sale go away, I'd feel better. Seriously thinking of buying 3 in the... palettes, and I already have 1 but I do NOT need them. WANNT though.

Oh and if someone could make the Stila sale go away, I'd feel better. Seriously thinking of buying 3 in the... palettes, and I already have 1 but I do NOT need them. WANNT though.
I know!!! I don't have any of those palettes and want In the Light. But I just brought 2 palettes from the Sephora sale and probably don't need another neutral palette.

I know!!! I don't have any of those palettes and want In the Light. But I just brought 2 palettes from the Sephora sale and probably don't need another neutral palette.
Yeah, I have in the know which I got when ummmmm I can't remember the site, but some site went out of business. And now I want the rest even though I rarely use it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? 

BAD BAD BAD

but what'd you get? lol
Foundation, concealer, eyeshadows in wheat and bone, and the shimmer brick in pink quartz. I'm so bad! But I'm still excited about it all. I spent a lot of moneyz, but it was time for some new foundation since I'm almost out. 

Foundation, concealer, eyeshadows in wheat and bone, and the shimmer brick in pink quartz. I'm so bad! But I'm still excited about it all. I spent a lot of moneyz, but it was time for some new foundation since I'm almost out. 
Well I"m headed to sephora after work today and will probably hit lush too, so I see another stop by this thread in my future lol. Foundation is an approved thing for me to buy because I don't really hoard it like I do eyeshadow and lipgloss. Enjoy your purchases!

Well I"m headed to sephora after work today and will probably hit lush too, so I see another stop by this thread in my future lol. Foundation is an approved thing for me to buy because I don't really hoard it like I do eyeshadow and lipgloss. Enjoy your purchases!
Good luck! Sephora and Lush...there's no way I could walk away without having purchased anything. I just love those stores too much.

I'm the same with Foundation! I have one foundation and two tinted moisturizers right now, so I don't feel bad about purchasing it. Now, I just can't start collecting and hoarding it like crazy...

Good luck! Sephora and Lush...there's no way I could walk away without having purchased anything. I just love those stores too much.
I just looked up/discovered Lush. Looks pretty cool. Is it like Bath & Body Works?

I just looked up/discovered Lush. Looks pretty cool. Is it like Bath & Body Works?
Kinda. They have a lot of fantastic and yummy bath and body products, but the products are typically more expensive, but they have some really unique scents. There aren't nearly as many stores as BBW either. I absolutely adore flying fox and karma. Oh, Lush. I love it. 

Kinda. They have a lot of fantastic and yummy bath and body products, but the products are typically more expensive, but they have some really unique scents. There aren't nearly as many stores as BBW either. I absolutely adore flying fox and karma. Oh, Lush. I love it. 
Sounds like something I would like. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out the next time I'm in Chicago.

Sounds like something I would like. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out the next time I'm in Chicago.
Yeah, they are amazing. I love their face scrubs and bath bombs and the fresh face masks.

Yeah, they are amazing. I love their face scrubs and bath bombs and the fresh face masks.
Nice. I'm thinking of creating a spa drawer and trying out some natural products.
Oh also sephora last night was ROUGH lol. : I didneednew mascara so that was necessary.
Which one did you buy?

Nice. I'm thinking of creating a spa drawer and trying out some natural products.

Which one did you buy?
Diorshow iconic overcurl! I love all the diorshows, but this is my first time trying this one.

Diorshow iconic overcurl! I love all the diorshows, but this is my first time trying this one.
Nice! I've never tried a mascara over $8 but it looks like a nice mascara.

Back