The Look Bag - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh that makes much more sense thank you! , so I guess on April before the 10 I would subscribe again , also I heard they do not send a tracking number that sucks , I would like to know when they're coming in so I can be on the lookout What's your opinion on thelookbag?

Remember how I said I canceled after the Feb bag but still got the March one without being charged? I just got the April one too haha. Strange...

I did talk to Timothy at last and he said he would get a replacement bag shipped out directly when I told him about the broken stuff.

Wow! I sent an email to The Look Store because some of my Jovie lotion leaked in my bag onto my other items... but now I am researching and I see that the Pur-lisse Pur-bright that I received is worth $27!!! I guess I'll stop complaining now... especially since I'm happier receiving the brightening serum over the moisurizer.

I signed up in Feb, was charged for my March bag then, received a March bag, and then was never charged for an April bag.  And yet I received one today.  Not complaining, but definitely confused.....

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up in Feb, was charged for my March bag then, received a March bag, and then was never charged for an April bag.  And yet I received one today.  Not complaining, but definitely confused.....

That is exactly what happened to me...but I haven't gotten a bag.  I got nervous and canceled because I didn't randomly want to get charged for the bag unexpectedly.  I am a college student so it could cause me to overdraft.  I didn't want to cancel, but it wasn't worth the risk of overdrafting.

Guess what came in the mail! A bag from The Look Bag! I'm marking it return to sender since I cancelled and shouldn't have received a bag.

I subscribed on the 6th with a gift card, of course it showed up suspected fraud on the account, and was not active. So I thought it was cancelled. A few days later I used another card to secure a membership, everything went good. I got two bags for April. I'm confused why they would let bags out, but I gave the other bag to my mom. My bag arrived with the lotion all over the bag, I was kinda pissed about that, but I can't complain since I got another bag. I wonder when they are gonna fix these problems? should I contact them?

Well, I went to check the mail today, and guess what I found! A Look Bag! I checked my bank statement, no charge. I checked the website, and under subscriptions it shows me as cancelled, but on the main page it shows me as an active member. Guess I need to email them to get that sorted out. I'm marking the bag as return to sender.

LMAO Are you kidding me?!? Guess what I got a shipping notice for today?....wait for it....THE LOOK BAG! What the hell is wrong with the people who work for them? Bunch of drunken monkeys! I've gotta log into my account again and see if that flag of 'suspected fraud' is gone. I just want to cancel with them now after all this BS. They don't give a damn about their customers, they delete people's posts from their FB wall that are critical of them or customer service concerns & completely ignore emails from subscribers. This is obviously NOT a reputable company that knows or cares about what it's doing.

Satojoko, even if you cancel, you might still get a bag! And where did you find an email for them? I looked all over their site and I could NOT find one. Maybe I'm crazy, haha. 

I am ready to just march on my knees naked to these jackasses' offices and slap the stupid out of someone! Last week I had to have Timothy manually run payment for March and April. I get a bag full of broken stuff, call Timothy and he tells me he will requisition a replacement. Now I get a shipping notice AND I have been charged another $10! I have a four year old niece with a better head on her shoulders than whoever is programming this lame joke of a system. It is just an authorization and hasn't posted yet so my bank can't do much, but I had better get a living voice on the phone tomorrow!

But wait...weren't you mad because you weren't getting a bag because of 'fraud'? So maybe their system had an error and you are getting the bag You should have gotten? I'm confused...

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO Are you kidding me?!? Guess what I got a shipping notice for today?....wait for it....THE LOOK BAG! What the hell is wrong with the people who work for them? Bunch of drunken monkeys! I've gotta log into my account again and see if that flag of 'suspected fraud' is gone. I just want to cancel with them now after all this BS. They don't give a damn about their customers, they delete people's posts from their FB wall that are critical of them or customer service concerns & completely ignore emails from subscribers. This is obviously NOT a reputable company that knows or cares about what it's doing.

Timothy's email is [email protected] . He's the Customer service guy for TLB.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Satojoko, even if you cancel, you might still get a bag! And where did you find an email for them? I looked all over their site and I could NOT find one. Maybe I'm crazy, haha. 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But wait...weren't you mad because you weren't getting a bag because of 'fraud'? So maybe their system had an error and you are getting the bag You should have gotten? I'm confused...
I apologize for any confusion here. It was not so much that I wasn't getting a bag; I had received February's and March's. I had called several times since the beginning of March asking why I had not been charged for March. I was told several times that there was a system issue in processing payments and that my account was active and I would be receiving an April bag, and charged April 8. When it was the 8th and I wasn't charged, I called and got told it was going out the 11th and I would be charged then, and receive a shipment notification. When nothing happened on the 12th I called again and that was when I was told I was canceled by the company back in March. That's what had me mad, that for a month I was being told I was active when in fact I was suspended without my request, and without notifying me of the fact. I had the payments for March and April entered manually so my account would be nice and clean, and got told my next charge would be May 8. In the meantime I received an April bag with a broken glass bottle; I called and explained this, and was told a replacement would be sent out. Now in my opinion, if the company can't be bothered to pack something safely enough to prevent breakage, a replacement is on the company, it's not up to me to pay for it. I was charged for it last night (so it appears, in any event) and that has me pretty well miffed too. As far as I am concerned I should not be paying for it if the representative apologizes for their error and offers a replacement to make up for the damage.

March naked on your knees??? LMFAO Nope, the sleazy buggers will have to pay for any 'naked' from me! haha :) Yes, after receiving my first bag my account was flagged with 'suspected fraud'. You bet I was angry. They didn't even attempt to email me regarding this 'fraud'. Not one word from them. By the time they had deleted my & everybody else's posts on their FB wall - yet posted supposed 'positive customer service reviews which they said they were oh so 'proud' of - I was pretty much foaming at the mouth pissed off. I then Googled their email address, hoping that even an obscure reference to contacting them on somebody's blog might come up. Which is when my suspicions were confirmed. The mental midgets deliberately give no contact info on The Look Bag portion of their website. Only on The Look Store. Which, incidentally, is sales@ thelookstore.com Maybe if people are bombarding 'Timothy' and the store, they might start paying attention. I get the feeling that Timothy might be deleting any references to his FU's to keep his job. Which he does a bloody terrible job at. Yes, I'm canceling them & contacting my bank to make sure they can't charge anything more to my card. I can easily see that continuing to happen a year down the road. This company is obviously very badly managed, all around. They don't deserve a dime of anybody's money. The stories I've been hearing are absolutely ridiculous. In the beginning I thought it was just me that was having problems with them. I'd suggest that people who use Timothy's email address CC [email protected] so he can't get away with hiding his rubbish customer service from anybody in the company who might care about their business. It also might light a fire under his ass.

Guess what came in the mail! A bag from The Look Bag! I'm marking it return to sender since I cancelled and shouldn't have received a bag.
Wow! Wish there more people like you in this world!! I've seen where a lot of my glam people are saying they didn't get the eye liner. I'm sure a few may not of, but not as many that are claiming. Anyway, back to the point, glad to know there are people like you and all the others that sent there's back.

What a bunch of inept assmokeys.....just checked again & my account is STILL flagged with 'suspected fraud'. Yet they're sending me bags?!? I'll make sure 100% they can't bill me again but if they keep sending me free bags, I'm not gonna turn them down. I can't that believe people this mentally challenged have figured out how to breathe.....

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What a bunch of inept assmokeys.....just checked again & my account is STILL flagged with 'suspected fraud'. Yet they're sending me bags?!? I'll make sure 100% they can't bill me again but if they keep sending me free bags, I'm not gonna turn them down. I can't that believe people this mentally challenged have figured out how to breathe.....

I'm assuming it has more to do with their database and its quality than the actual people running the business. Obviously this should have been checked out prior to opening, but your comments are a little over the top, and could be considered very offensive.

Back