The Look Bag - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also like to point out that what Bflopolska was told by some yes, assmonkey, who was trying to get her to work for them really WAS highly offensive. That IS offensive & totally inexcusable. Calling people assmonkeys when they are behaving as such is NOT. Perhaps we should all now start patting bad CSRs on the back, sending them on paid vacations & surprising them with perfume & flowers at their offices. I do my part to make sure to tell people when they're doing a great job, online or in person. I make phone calls, send emails, or just ask for their manager in person if I'm there. I do it all the time because I feel very strongly about telling CSRs or anybody else when they've done a great job, and not only complaining when things go wrong. Positive reinforcement means more great service from them, for me & others. Nothing but negative reinforcement is counterproductive & results in more bad service. However, I'm not gonna pat somebody on the back when they are doing an absolute rubbish job.

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd also like to point out that what Bflopolska was told by some yes, assmonkey, who was trying to get her to work for them really WAS highly offensive. That IS offensive & totally inexcusable. Calling people assmonkeys when they are behaving as such is NOT. Perhaps we should all now start patting bad CSRs on the back, sending them on paid vacations & surprising them with perfume & flowers at their offices.
I do my part to make sure to tell people when they're doing a great job, online or in person. I make phone calls, send emails, or just ask for their manager in person if I'm there. I do it all the time because I feel very strongly about telling CSRs or anybody else when they've done a great job, and not only complaining when things go wrong. Positive reinforcement means more great service from them, for me & others. Nothing but negative reinforcement is counterproductive & results in more bad service. However, I'm not gonna pat somebody on the back when they are doing an absolute rubbish job.
I was actually referring to your comment on disabled people, which IS offensive, to a lot of people, fyi. 

So they finally charged me for April's bag on Friday, but now my account says suspended.  Even more exciting--the email address [email protected]?  Totally not a functioning email address any longer.  Timothy's email went through, so we'll see what he says....

I'm not really overly concerned, since I intend to cancel anyways (this bag was all oily--everything was covered in a film, but since I didn't like anything in the bag, it's not really worth getting a replacement) -- but the whole charging on random days does worry me a bit so I want clarification on that before I actually cancel.  They needed to charge me for April's bag--but 20 days late?  Um, weird.

I finally got my April bag today. I signed up March 11 so I knew that was too late for March but was expecting April. Not sure why the delay... I'm not too impressed. The only thing that interests me is the Laura Mercier hydrating water. Orofluido Elixer I love but I already have a full size one. The Jubilee lotion and the Pur Lisse are meh to me; I have a crapton of moisturizers. And the Virga perfume smells icky. So, yeah, all in all I'm not terribly excited about this so far!

Wow...in my opinion the customer service for the The Look Bag rocks!  Perhaps I was just lucky, but I emailed after my lotion in my last bag leaked onto my other products... I never received a reply, which wasn't a big deal....today I received another bag from them including: another Laura Mercier water, another Jolie lotion, another Purlisse lotion, 1 tan towel, and a full size Cattiva lip liner, full-size Revitalash mascara, and a full size Shave Stick!  Well over $40 worth of items, just for some leaky lotion....now that's customer service!  I was very excited as the lip liner, mascara and shave stick were all new products for me.

Wow...in my opinion the customer service for the The Look Bag rocks!  Perhaps I was just lucky, but I emailed after my lotion in my last bag leaked onto my other products... I never received a reply, which wasn't a big deal....today I received another bag from them including: another Laura Mercier water, another Jolie lotion, another Purlisse lotion, 1 tan towel, and a full size Cattiva lip liner, full-size Revitalash mascara, and a full size Shave Stick!  Well over $40 worth of items, just for some leaky lotion....now that's customer service!  I was very excited as the lip liner, mascara and shave stick were all new products for me.
I also received some extras when I wrote them about my bag leaking. I think they have really great customer service!

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So they finally charged me for April's bag on Friday, but now my account says suspended.  Even more exciting--the email address [email protected]?  Totally not a functioning email address any longer.  Timothy's email went through, so we'll see what he says....
Sorry, I mis-typed that email, it's [email protected], [email protected] and now there is someone named Sarah updating and responding on their FB, she says to direct any concerns or issues to her at [email protected] starting tomorrow. 

Quote: The Look Bag 

Hi all, while we appreciate the conversation please know that we are currently working towards getting better, more luxury samples for The Look Bag. We are also working to iron out all the customer service issues that have been taking place. We would hate to lose any of our subscribers so please let us know what we can do to make your experience a more positive one. Please send all issues/questions/concerns to [email protected] (starting tomorrow, as that email is currently being set up) Thanks!
10 hours ago

I ended up paying for one look bag, and got two by mistake. I see a lot of you canceled and got free bags. While I enjoy free product, I think they need to manage their subs better before they loose their shirts in the process. :-/

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's great that they sent you so many new items for the inconvenience of having a leaky lotion.  I like hearing when companies go above and beyond when making things up for the customer.  Unfortunately, that's not always the case and we hear about the bad more than the good.  It's good to know about the bad, too, to be on the lookout and be fully aware of the ups and downs of the companies that we do business with.  I'm looking forward to using the Laura Mercier water, I have it here but I have so much other stuff on my to try list so it slipped down the list.  But I've heard great things about the company and it'll be my first experience with one of their products.  

Hmm, I received a shipping confirmation for May's bag today though I cancelled right after receiving my bag last month.

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm, I received a shipping confirmation for May's bag today though I cancelled right after receiving my bag last month.
Same thing here....the last email from them said my credit card information had been deleted, and I haven't been charged. It says it should be here in 2 days...strange? I guess if it comes I just send it back?

I got a shipping email too and I cancelled it a while ago too. I haven't been charged even though I got the bags. I don't returned to sender the bags because I feel that is more work for the post office because we are not paying them to send it back. The USPS is low on funds so making them ship it back seems like a waste of their money and effort.

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a shipping email too and I cancelled it a while ago too. I haven't been charged even though I got the bags.

I don't returned to sender the bags because I feel that is more work for the post office because we are not paying them to send it back. The USPS is low on funds so making them ship it back seems like a waste of their money and effort.
Very good point!

I got a shipping confirmation too and I canceled in the beginning of March. 

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a shipping email too and I cancelled it a while ago too. I haven't been charged even though I got the bags.

I don't returned to sender the bags because I feel that is more work for the post office because we are not paying them to send it back. The USPS is low on funds so making them ship it back seems like a waste of their money and effort.
I agree, plus when a company sends something in error to you, that's their problem. I didn't even use anything from the bag I got in error, but it is definitely not our fault they don't update their database or whatever before they ship the bags.

Did you all receive these notifications recently? Because I never get them, and always have to contact someone to find out if I'm still active after they suspended me in March.

I got my may look bag confirmation also, saying they have shipped it. we'll see if I get two bags this month, since one was reported fraud. Has anyone gotten a message from the look bags' twitter saying "someone has said bad things about you!" ? I got one and I was like wtf! anyone know anything about this at all?? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /:mad: thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my may look bag confirmation also, saying they have shipped it. we'll see if I get two bags this month, since one was reported fraud.

Has anyone gotten a message from the look bags' twitter saying "someone has said bad things about you!" ? I got one and I was like wtf!

anyone know anything about this at all??
frown.gif
frown.gif

thanks for any help.
They said they got hacked and that it wasn't them and to ignore it :)

Back