The Official Mineral Makeup Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new, sorry if this question has already been answered. Is mineral makeup good for teenage acne prone skin? My makeup right now is non comedogenic and I'm afraid to switch to mineral makeup.

Amouramour, I am a teenager and have very very acne prone skin. Mineral Makeup has been WONDERFUL for me, do not be afraid to switch. I used to use revlon colorstay foundation and then switched to physician's formula mineral wear loose powder. My skin looks much more natural AND my breakouts are very calmed down.. I have not broken out from this makeup.. in fact, I think its actually HELPING my skin lol.

Hi everyone, I am also new I have tried the BE mineral makeup and love the way it look after 5 minutes or so of applying it but since I have combination skin (oily T-zone) by the end of the day I look like I am not wearing anything
scream3.gif
. I tried touching it up with BE Mineral Veil but it doesn't help. Does anyone recommend any other type of mineral makeup that may last a bit longer or may look better when I touch it up? I appreciate it.

I really look forward to being able to see the links, I've already tried millions of MMU brands but I just can't get enough of sampling, it's so addictive!! I keep telllng myself I need to settle for one brand but boy that's hard!!!

I am so glad I found out about this forum! I read about it on Livejournal,everyone is so helpful.
satisfied.gif

Ok, not sure if this has been asked somewhere else... but can I use a normal concealer while using a mineral foundation? or the concealer has to be mineral also?

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, not sure if this has been asked somewhere else... but can I use a normal concealer while using a mineral foundation? or the concealer has to be mineral also? You can use normal concealer but you might have to play around a little to find the best way to apply it with mineral foundation.

Thanks Sirvinya! Since I decided to jump in the bandwagon of crazy MMU sampling I was wondering if I should also get a concealer but good to know I can still use mine.

I'm excited about this stuff, never tried MMU before but I've seen some flawless faces in here and they've used MMU. Hope it works for me!

im new to mineral makeup and i am using Jane Iredale line. i haven't seen much post on this brand. since im new, im not sure what to expect. i chose this brand because they offer pressed and liquid mineral makeup. so far im loving their nightime eyeshadows and rose blush. i have severe dry skin conditions. although her "circle delete concealer" in a cream texture, i still get flaky skin. does anyone else with dry skin conditions have this problem and which concealer worked for you?? thanks.

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, and this is actually my first forum. I am looking into getting a minerals MU but I am not sure which one to go with. I am also confused about the best way to find my shade online. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thanks,

New Girl

hi, i am new. my name is amber and i am addicted to shoes and make up. i will only wear mineral foundation. i have been using bare minerals but have ordered some joppa and various samples from companies i read about here.

my sister got me to try mineral makeup a few weeks ago and i was amazed how well the powder covered my face....i don't remember what brand it was but I am going to buy some myself soon any suggestions for a good brand?

The more information, the better! There is so much out there that first hand info is welcome. Good idea!!

Hi, Im new to MMU what type of brush shall I use to apply MMU? Any recommendation? Thanks

Back