Birchbox: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I gifted myself a second BB and was unable to leave feedback for my welcome box.. so I called customer service and was told that feedback is not available on welcome boxes but that next month I could.
What a load of BS. I was able to leave feedback on my welcome box.

Has anyone gotten Box 25? 

Mine had two packets of Pillow Soft Curls but I'm irritated that they have 'FREE' stamped on them!

The perkect mascara sample is messed up, all the product is stuck at one end of the tube and so I can't coat the wand and it's really hard to apply it correctly!

Was either of your boxes switched because of shipping problems? If so I'm throwing a party. I'm getting a replacement box this month plus most likely my original box which has a full sized lipgloss!

Just needed to complain my shipping for an order I placed on the 12 hasn't updated and I was really counting on it to be here by today so dissapointing leaving to CA for Christmas! Should I contact any one USPS or Bbox? MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone else think the Modelco lip gloss was awful? The only thing I love about it is the mirror on the side. The scent is too strong and I'm not liking the fake strawberry smell. When I pull out the applicator little strings of gloss come out with it and get all over the screw top and drip. It has zero staying power. I've been wearing it for three days and I'm very unimpressed with this product. 

My sister got the better end of this deal - I swapped her an Apothederm face cream for this gloss. 

Originally Posted by queenofperil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Having lived in West Valley, UT with a former postal worker, I can confirm that the mail system is actually pretty good there. I have no idea what the heck is up with your packages, but I'd definitely contact someone soon.
Yeah I've been getting Birchbox for almost a year, actually a year in January, and I've never had a problem, ever. Its just odd that BOTH boxes turned around from Boise then showed up in Denver. Calling today when I get off work since I get off early.

My Birchbox came today. Love this box much better than the original box picked for me.
Me too! I got my Birchbox today. I originally had box #8 Cartier Baiser Volé Eau de Parfum Cartier Déclaration D'un Soir Frownies® Eye Gels Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss Nick Chavez® Beverly Hills Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology® And got box #2 12 Benefits™ Instant Healthy Hair Treatment Emily's Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies Fresh Citron de Vigne Rollerball ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss NUXE Masque Crème Fraîche® de Beauté

Does anyone know how long a purchase will take to get here if I ordered a full size product yesterday??? will it be here before Christmas :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those who wanted a FLO atomizer and didn't get one, they are $10 in the "grab and go" section at Ulta. Use your coupon and it's even less. I picked up a black one. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those who wanted a FLO atomizer and didn't get one, they are $10 in the "grab and go" section at Ulta. Use your coupon and it's even less. I picked up a black one. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's what I did, got mine for $5! They have black and pink

I hadn't realized it but I received the Ahava foot cream sample before.  BB sent me an email that they were sorry about the duplicate sample and gave me 100 points...I hadn't even emailed them about an issue!  When I checked my box list I did see the Ahava on there.  I was impressed that they did that without me mentioning it to them.  I figure we have issues with them a lot so I thought I'd post something when they do something right 

Originally Posted by lizzie123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know how long a purchase will take to get here if I ordered a full size product yesterday??? will it be here before Christmas
frown.gif
I ordered some stuff on Wednesday before their noon deadline for 12/24 delivery. I chose the free shipping option and I received a shipping notice today (12/21), saying that it was on the move and BB had actually processed/shipped my order on 12/20. Idk if it will get to me by 12/24 but BB shipped it priority and the USPS site said that if a package was shipped today 12/21 by priority it should be delivered to me by 12/24.  idk if this helps you but BB took about 2 days to process my order.

Originally Posted by lindalou3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hadn't realized it but I received the Ahava foot cream sample before.  BB sent me an email that they were sorry about the duplicate sample and gave me 100 points...I hadn't even emailed them about an issue!  When I checked my box list I did see the Ahava on there.  I was impressed that they did that without me mentioning it to them.  I figure we have issues with them a lot so I thought I'd post something when they do something right 
Same thing happened to me this month with a different product.  I was waiting to email them about in until after I got my box, just in case the website was wrong, but they ended up emailing me the day before my box arrived.  Made me pretty happy!

Latest posts

Back