Inner Circle?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also sub to inner circle - I usually like about 3/4 of the product they send me and use them.  I will say that the Vapour eyeliner was a huge disappointment for me - I felt it was too hard and I didn't want to poke my eyeballs out!!  Shame, really.  I found that W3ll people's eyeliners are much more smooth and glide on easy.

I loved the inika cream eyeshadow but no way in hades will I purchase that for 25.00!!!!!!!   Glad it came in my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I realized the other day that there was something wrong with one of my mists.  The Inner Peace is all cloudy and just a little over half full.  My other one is full and totally clear...

I emailed them about it but so far no response.

I realized the other day that there was something wrong with one of my mists.  The Inner Peace is all cloudy and just a little over half full.  My other one is full and totally clear...

I emailed them about it but so far no response.
I found that you get better service if you call them....

They did get back to me today and said they were shipping some to the US (I guess they are from Canada?) in order to send me new ones.  I didn't quite understand but it looks like I'm getting a replacement :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They also said they'd replace my broken mist a few weeks ago (the pump didn't work), but I still haven't received it.

I emailed them again and they said the shipment from Lotus Wei (from Canada) should be here today or tomorrow and then all replacement products will be sent out.  I'm guessing I wasn't the only one with issues.

Whoo hoo! No shipping notification yet, but I did get charged -- which means I'll get it by the end of next week! (I live really close to them). Can't wait. I wish they did spoilers.

got my shipping notification!! I wish they would actually GIVE us the tracking number, but I know it will be here soon- they do very fast shipping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my shipping notice!  My Lotus Wei replacement is coming in this box.

I just email them asking for the tracking code and they give it to me right away.  She said something about the actual shipping info not being connected to their customer info so there's no automatic notification with the tracking.  

Just got my shipping notice!  My Lotus Wei replacement is coming in this box.

I just email them asking for the tracking code and they give it to me right away.  She said something about the actual shipping info not being connected to their customer info so there's no automatic notification with the tracking.  
I am tempted to contact them for my tracking number, since I seem to be the last person to receive the box! However, I might obsessively check the status of my package. 

Excited for spoilers!

Maybe they only send out tracking info for Canadians? I got mine, at least. That said, I'm pretty sure mine comes direct from Guelph to my city, so kind of pointless...

i got my shipping notice as well, and it came with a tracking number. i live close, so i'll probably get it tuesday.

Got my box!

DGbdEim.jpg

Lily Lolo Lip Gloss: Scandalips

red flower Orange Quince Steam Room Mist

Mai Couture Hedonist Bronzer: #52

Akuna Oyre Kynubiys Sgunner Eye Shadow: Hellebore

Primavera Calming Moisture Cream

Dr. Alkaitis Soothing Gel

Quickly testing all the items now for the blog; will get back to all of you with my findings soon!

me too! once again, it's awesome. i haven't checked the value yet, but it looks like 2-3 are full size.

i think they get the makeup:skincare ratio just right. it's a little lacking in the hair department, but that doesn't really bother me.

Done testing everything out and writing up my review, so now I can tell you all what I've found! I'm going to keep this brief because I accidentally hit "back" right when I was finishing up my post and everything got erased. /sigh

Value of the box is slightly over $50. I was not pleased, this box was a major dud for me.

Specific product thoughts:

-lip gloss: I don't like lip glosses. I do like that this smells like chocolate.

-mist: I don't hate mists. I do hate citrus-filled mists that advertise using a bunch of scientifically incorrect and spiritual mumbo jumbo. Especially the ones that directly instruct you to mist on the face and body (even though it's called a room mist...)

-bronzer: love that it's only pigment, nothing else. I'm terrible with loose powders. Powder everywhere. I think this is good for my shade? I've never used bronzer before. This is the only product I'm actually interested in.

-eyeshadow: a close second for a product I actually care about this month, except that I already have multiple gold/beige/rose/shimmer eyeshadows.

-face cream: left my face tacky, pilled easily. But did not irritate my sensitive spots, as advertised.

-soothing gel: one of the main ingredients is grape alcohol, which is way too close to wine for my taste. Pun unintended. I'm hesitant to use this near my face, although the spot test I did showed no huge negative effects. I think this would be good for bug bites, because the main ingredient in bug bite treatments is alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box!

DGbdEim.jpg

Lily Lolo Lip Gloss: Scandalips

red flower Orange Quince Steam Room Mist

Mai Couture Hedonist Bronzer: #52

Akuna Oyre Kynubiys Sgunner Eye Shadow: Hellebore

Primavera Calming Moisture Cream

Dr. Alkaitis Soothing Gel

Quickly testing all the items now for the blog; will get back to all of you with my findings soon!
Thank you for the spoiler!! 

I feel disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually am looking forward to this box as the last few boxes were light on the

makeup products.  This box has 3 makeup products - look to be full sized!! and I will use them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back