Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by alice blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It allowed me to order at :59, but it took a minute or two to fill out the CC info. My order number was in the low double digits, if that indicates how many have ordered.
Probably, I was 954 around 12:15.

I just placed my order.  This will be my first beauty box from Allure.  It sounds like a great value- I look fwd to it!

It allowed me to order at :59, but it took a minute or two to fill out the CC info. My order number was in the low double digits, if that indicates how many have ordered.
My confirmation code is six hundred sumpin'; is that indicative of number of boxes sold?

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My confirmation code is six hundred sumpin'; is that indicative of number of boxes sold?
What time did you order? We should be able to figure out how many they make available. Last year, I didn't order until it had been for sale for awhile, and they still had some left.

What time did you order? We should be able to figure out how many they make available. Last year, I didn't order until it had been for sale for awhile, and they still had some left.
I printed out my receipt right after completing my order; it was at 12:09 and I was number 691.

Got mine - Conf # 1590

Had trouble loading the page and thought, ok if it doesn't load this time I am out.  It did.  LOL

i went for it too, was on the fence but it is a great deal. i can always pass off items i don't really have a need for. ordered at 12:06 with #354.

Boy I wanna cry! I completely forgot about this! I was working the whole day and didnt check my email. I hope somebody ordered two sets of this and I want to buy one if they want to sell it!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by jumpnshout5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered at 5:12 central time with #2494.
They sold out around that time, so they must have about 3000-3500. That seems like a lot to sell out. They make almost $200,000 on 3500 boxes, which is over a million dollars in product. 

Quote:Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Boy I wanna cry! I completely forgot about this! I was working the whole day and didnt check my email. I hope somebody ordered two sets of this and I want to buy one if they want to sell it!
icon_cry.gif

------------------

Aww, don't cry, they'll probably have another out in October or November. I won't be able to get that one since I got this one and I really need to stop shopping so much. 
daz.gif

Originally Posted by alice blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, Alice! Well, I already bought the Summer box and between that time and today, I had tons of samples fro sub boxes and others that I already hoarded. Especially with the madness sale recently. It's my hoarder personality crying but I saved $50 which is okay too. I hope the next season's box is stellar!

Back