Allure Beauty Box Fall Edition - launches July 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Darlene6231 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my e mail telling me that my box has shipped!!!!!!! 
OMG! Got my email too! The box weighs 8lbs! 
roflmao.gif

I ordered mine the day it went on sale (ordered from my cell phone, without any issues!). I LOVED the Summer box, so I can't wait to get this one in! I just checked my email, and had a tracking number waiting on me- can't wait!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

To those getting shipping confirmations already, Was your order # in the lower end? My original confirmation said delivery would be 2-4 weeks. Did all orders say that? I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet. I was order # 2061.

I got a tracking number from UPS and I was one of the very low numbers so I don't know if that has anything to do with it

Originally Posted by Snow24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To those getting shipping confirmations already, Was your order # in the lower end? My original confirmation said delivery would be 2-4 weeks. Did all orders say that? I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet. I was order # 2061.
My number was in the 30s, I think it was 37 or so. Mine will be here on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hopefully I get mine soon! my boyfriend wants my $15 zappos coupon hehe
I have been thinking about that coupon. Wonder if it is $15 off any purchase, or a $15 off a certain amount? 

I was #691. My sales receipt also said "allow 2-4 weeks for delivery". Yesterday I received a shipping notice, and my UPS notice shows me due for delivery on Monday! Package coming out of Henrieta, NY.

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was #691. My sales receipt also said "allow 2-4 weeks for delivery". Yesterday I received a shipping notice, and my UPS notice shows me due for delivery on Monday! Package coming out of Henrieta, NY.
Mine says Tuesday. 
icon_sad.gif
 It is in Lexington, KY right now. Henrietta, then Buffalo, then Columbus, then Lexington. 

This is entirely pre-matuer of me 
patches.gif
 to ask, but does anyone have an idea if there is a winter Beauty Box?  If so when has it been comging out in the past years?

I just got 3 boxes of Insiders Beauty Box and just couldn't bring myself to get this box within the same week, but now I'm just regretting it   
eusa_wall.gif

Knowing when the next one comes out would make me feel just a tinsey bit better...  thanks ladies!!

Soooooo adictive these beauty purchases. 

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is entirely pre-matuer of me 
patches.gif
 to ask, but does anyone have an idea if there is a winter Beauty Box?  If so when has it been comging out in the past years?

I just got 3 boxes of Insiders Beauty Box and just couldn't bring myself to get this box within the same week, but now I'm just regretting it   
eusa_wall.gif

Knowing when the next one comes out would make me feel just a tinsey bit better...  thanks ladies!!

Soooooo adictive these beauty purchases. 
I got one last--November, I think it was. I think it arrived the first part of December. I can't remember the details. I used up most of the products, gave away a couple things, and still have and use 3-4 things (mostly hair care). It is a terrific value, IMO. 

Originally Posted by alice blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says Tuesday. 
icon_sad.gif
 It is in Lexington, KY right now. Henrietta, then Buffalo, then Columbus, then Lexington. 
Yea!

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Monday, 07/30/2012, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Tuesday, 07/31/2012, By End of Day Last Location: Arrived - Lexington, KY, United States, Friday, 07/27/2012

Originally Posted by alice blue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one last--November, I think it was. I think it arrived the first part of December. I can't remember the details. I used up most of the products, gave away a couple things, and still have and use 3-4 things (mostly hair care). It is a terrific value, IMO. 
Thank you!!  They are a awesome deals, especially for me right now.  I'm coming out of neck surgery and had my life lieterally shelved away for the best part of two year, there were some complications.  The neuro-surgeon said 'take 2 weeks and get your life squared away before the surgery...' since all my cosmetics were already a couple of years old, I just tossed them all.  

But now I'm getting back into the job market and need to look pretty again  
wavey.gif
.  I'ts sooo funny, I feel like a time-travler, woke-up with a loin cloth and then a buddy from school (guy with his own skin care line, his products were in the TestTube program in the LA Fred Siegal ) told me about these beauty sub phenom and I'm building my beauty supplies bac-up without spending a small fortune.  I also have some vertigo (nerve scarring) and avoid turning... and I was so surprised to find out that shopping is all about turning...  turning right, turning left, turning right again (the looking down I absolutely can't do anymore) but with these boxes I can sit at the computer and peruse in complete comfort to my hearts content!

I'm so appreciative for these subs, both for their savings & convenience!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

I ordered this last week (on the 24th)-must have been divine intervention, as I had just gotten the August Allure the day before and saw the ad for the Fall Beauty Box. I am so excited to say that I was able to get through and place my order. Even better, I received an email notification on Saturday telling me that it would be delivered today (30th)-fast! I am anxiously waiting for it's arrival, and will review a little later....

Back