Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I am getting the same thing as well. I didn't get the samples at first. It just kept telling me that it was generating samples and then BAM, I got the database error. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My selection window is on the 6th and mine always winds up getting shipped out on a Monday, then it takes at least a good 2+ weeks to get to me. I normally don't get mine until the end of the month, even though I pick my samples at the beginning. 

I broke down and joined just because they were offering the Macadamia oil. I've been dying to try it!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you're getting an error on the sample page email Nancy-Lee asap.
I emailed her before I posted it here. She told me this "We were updating the site on the back end but it should not have affected you, the front end user.

Please log out and back in and it should resolve it's self - if not, please let me know immediately so I can partner with IT."

It ended up working for me around 10:30am, which was an hour after my window opened. So I definitely suggest that if anyone is having the problem as well, to try that (logging out, then back in) and if it doesn't work to email Nancy-Lee. = ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />=

I got my box yesterday and one of my items was only half full.. Anyone else receive this yet? -Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz I know my product sizes and that is not .33 :-S

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box yesterday and one of my items was only half full.. Anyone else receive this yet?

-Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz

I know my product sizes and that is not .33 :-S
Thats dissapointing! I'm getting the same sample in my BA kit so hopefully it won't be half full either... I would contact them to tell them that!

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box yesterday and one of my items was only half full.. Anyone else receive this yet?

-Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz

I know my product sizes and that is not .33 :-S
I was pleasantly surprised when I checked my shipping it only took 1 week to get to Texas, hopefully it will get delivered today or tomorrow. I definitely will check my Delizioso sample when I get it to see if it is only half full too.

I got mine today!! I was so excited. I only had 1 sample that was half empty and that was the Atzen lip and eye emulsion, but everything else was good. I posted a video (deleted link per Terms of Service) if you want to see what the actual size is etc...

my sister in law got the stain and it was TINY. Like the little girl lip gloss size, but the color is cute so it makes up for the size. Their customer service is way beyond, especially when you compare it to say GB. (helps that I won the pedicure pad too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know if this has been disussed elsewhere so I'm sorry if it has! This was posted on Beaty Army's IG two weeks ago and I spied some interesting things on the board
wink3.gif
These could be upcoming giveaways or upcoming items, or not!

Left:

-Spatula ~ 300

-... & Honey body Wash

Middle:

-DMV paperwork

-von/ken effect

-Dr

Right:

-Faux lash/S(? maybe the S? Lash ): the BA IG mentioned Faux Lash in a post a few months ago, and below as a company that was "interested"

-(Sally) Hansen: Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips posted in may

-Spongeables, which brings up a bunch of cute heart/flower/duck shaped sponges and some pedi sponges.

-Tan Towel (past product IIRC), BeNumbed(?), eye slices(though they're actually paired with eye candy at the moment)

-...etics (genetics? cosmetics? maybe Whip Hand Cosmetics from the picture below?)

-10-20K (Sept/Oct)

I also found another white board picture, posted last month! Since the picture only says "Interested" these companies might have already decided not to work with BA, but I still find a few of them very exciting.

I read:

Interested

L(?)

Worker B

NuMe (ughhh NOOOO!!
icon_eek.gif
)

B(?) - blush

-Whip Hand Cosmetics (PIGMENT?!
eusa_pray.gif
)

-Faux Lash

-S(?) Lash

-Glowology

-Tivre(?)

-Gleam

-Slen (?)

-Skyn Iceland

-Karuna

-Young Blood

-Be So (Besame?)

- (something that starts with an S)

The Honey body wash mentioned in the more recent (top) picture might be from Glowology. The 424  in the first picture looks like it's a phone number but I'm not really interested in finding out more than that.
yahootongue.gif

(Sorry image deleted & phone # deleted due to Terms of Service. We don't know whose phone # it is so it's not to be posted.)

edit: added the picture again, covered up the phone number this time!

Selected my samples have another awesome box coming my way! YAY!:
Besame Crimson Rouge
CellCelluticals NeoCell
Atzen Lip/Eye Emulsion
Macadamia Healin Oil Treatment
Freeman Beauty Vita-K Spider veins
Delizioso Mangosteen and Acai Cream

I emailed them almost 2 months ago about participating in the box and never heard back. I posted on facebook about how long it takes to get a reply and nancy lee said she would get it forwarded to the right person amd still nothing So I talked to the owner at imats about it too and she said she was super interested in colored cosmetics so she told me shed email me that week and never heard anything. At this point I'm not even interested anymore. On top of not having THESE emails answered, I have had membership emails not answered too. Maybe the issue is beauty army and not the brands interested in being in their boxes.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed them almost 2 months ago about participating in the box and never heard back. I posted on facebook about how long it takes to get a reply and nancy lee said she would get it forwarded to the right person amd still nothing So I talked to the owner at imats about it too and she said she was super interested in colored cosmetics so she told me shed email me that week and never heard anything. At this point I'm not even interested anymore. On top of not having THESE emails answered, I have had membership emails not answered too.

Maybe the issue is beauty army and not the brands interested in being in their boxes.
That's terrible.
icon_sad.gif
I would die of happiness to see your products in a box! As a matter of fact I made my first order this week! These boxes could use more color!

Count me among those who would love to see your products in a box! I can't believe they'd be so unresponsive to someone interested, though--that stinks. Makes me wonder many other brands have given up on it because of poor customer service.

I was able to pick out a box I liked this time around: 

If anyone is curious, I selected a "tan" complexion, then clicked on all of the far-right options (can't remember what all of them are). Chose Hair, Makeup, All Natural, Eye Area, then the 19-24 age range.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed them almost 2 months ago about participating in the box and never heard back. I posted on facebook about how long it takes to get a reply and nancy lee said she would get it forwarded to the right person amd still nothing So I talked to the owner at imats about it too and she said she was super interested in colored cosmetics so she told me shed email me that week and never heard anything. At this point I'm not even interested anymore. On top of not having THESE emails answered, I have had membership emails not answered too.

Maybe the issue is beauty army and not the brands interested in being in their boxes.
That's too bad, I would have loved to have seen your products in their boxes. :[ I would hope it's because they're very busy, but even so I would have expected them to at least let you know. I still love them, but I feel that either they are understaffed in customer service (like LBB, which is also another favorite of mine despite having to wait days for a response in the past, though they seem to have gotten better!) or their customer service is just poor/lacking at the moment.

I don't think anyone would blame the brands interested in their boxes on Beauty Army's sub-par months, we're all definitely excited to see what might be in our upcoming boxes, and hoping to try new things!

What I don't want to see is another NuMe coupon, more tiny perfume vials, or more foil packets :[

LOL. As a matter of fact we do - they are members here on MUT and watch the BA threads carefully.

Back