Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL. As a matter of fact we do - they are members here on MUT and watch the BA threads carefully.
*gets all shifty eyed and giggles* awesome! I like the idea of glamour's stuff in a box too!

LOL. As a matter of fact we do - they are members here on MUT and watch the BA threads carefully.
I think that's pretty cool and more companies should do that to find out what people actually think!

I think I am going to pass though. I shouldn't have to post on a board in order to get an email. I wouldn't mind if I didn't have other emails ignored too. I'll wait to see how the program is in a few months. Seems like a lot of people are canceling.

Hopefully you will give them time. I for one wont be cancelling my BA box anytime soon. Ill gladly pay when I think they are great company. I dont know how the vendor/merchant side works but their customer service has always been amazing for me. I would love to see your stuff in the box too though
biggrin.gif

So, this morning my selection window opened up.
Mens samples. Perfume samples. Packets. I had enough. This had been the third month in a row that this had been happening to me.
I sent an email to the customer service email on the website stating that if they did not remove all those items from my profile, I would be cancelling today.
A couple of hours later, I logged on to my account...and I had some GREAT choices!! 

Beauty Army has redeemed themselves. Let's hope this lasts!

Cool!! I think BA should have giveaways just for people who participate in their monthly threads on this forum! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just sayin

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, this morning my selection window opened up.
Mens samples. Perfume samples. Packets. I had enough. This had been the third month in a row that this had been happening to me.
I sent an email to the customer service email on the website stating that if they did not remove all those items from my profile, I would be cancelling today.
A couple of hours later, I logged on to my account...and I had some GREAT choices!! 

Beauty Army has redeemed themselves. Let's hope this lasts!
Awesome box you have the same box as me except for the indie lee i got somethign else. I had a bunch of packets also and i played around with my profile about 10 times till i got it just right.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my box yesterday and one of my items was only half full.. Anyone else receive this yet?

-Delizioso Skincare Mangosteen & Acai Super Anti-Aging Facial Cream, sample size 0.33 oz

I know my product sizes and that is not .33 :-S
I havent received my box for july yet (although I do have that product and hope its not half full) but last month my stretch mark cream was half full and remember that tiny dot of something in the jar a few months back? (I cant remember what it was seems like maybe a concealer)? and BB had the almost empty dr jart a few months back. What is it with the half full tubes? I would rather have a smaller (full) tube. Most of the time I end up squeezing what is the half full tube all over the place and wasting it because I am squeezing so hard!

I just compared my Delizioso sample with my Atopalm sample (0.25oz) and they roughly look the same so it may be a little less than 0.33oz but it should still be enough to try it out.

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I havent received my box for july yet (although I do have that product and hope its not half full) but last month my stretch mark cream was half full and remember that tiny dot of something in the jar a few months back? (I cant remember what it was seems like maybe a concealer)? and BB had the almost empty dr jart a few months back. What is it with the half full tubes? I would rather have a smaller (full) tube. Most of the time I end up squeezing what is the half full tube all over the place and wasting it because I am squeezing so hard!
Like honestly! Does it cost that much more to just fill up the tube? I'm pretty sure the packaging costs more than the product so they might as well fill it up!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zadi, we are box twins. I have the exact box on the way!! This is from my AARP-member lady profile, BTW!! She always gets better boxes than when I use my own info!
Box triplets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well... close anyways. I got the Youngblood primer last month, so I went with a perfume sample this month (and it sounds amazing so I'm actually thrilled to get it)

Uh my tracking info says this...

it says notice left, yet at the top it says delivered? There was no notice in front of my house or in the mailbox! What is going on...

You need to call the delivery service and tell them that it says you received a notice but you didn't and you don't have your package in hand. I still don't even have a tracking number yet.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You need to call the delivery service and tell them that it says you received a notice but you didn't and you don't have your package in hand. I still don't even have a tracking number yet.
I don't have one either and I picked my samples on the 2nd

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do I call USPS?

Ok I just called them and scheduled a redelivery... I didn't know my BA box needed a signature!

Just rejoined. I did it May, didn't like June so I unsubbed then resubbed for July. I think I'm gonna keep this sub. Since they might be with all these new companies now =].  I'm excited. 

Back