Beauty Army: July

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my beauty army kit! The manogosten thing was empty and all crusty.. eeeew
     That is just not right!!  

Mine was not empty but less than half full.

I spoke to a gal through email and she said that I got the right amount because they verified it with the company. Obviously they have been getting many complaints or they wouldn't have verified it with Delioso.  My question then was why do these companies use too large of containers for the product as it makes customers unhappy.  Never got a response to that question.  I say its BS!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really, really like the eye coolers...they helped my headache when I woke up!
My boyfriend had a fever last weekend, so I placed them on his forehead. He loved it!

I just got my shipping notice for my first Beauty Army box! Woot!!!!

I'm excited about the Macadamia Oil!

Originally Posted by AuttyW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nancy-Lee said that even if you change your age it doesn't change your samples. They have also started doing different samples each day, so they change from day to day what you can pick.
It was my guess at first, thanks for confirming. With that said, I think filling out a profile is more of like a decoration to the site IMO. In those two months I skipped, I did notice that each day I tried the samples change, yet those that I do not like still.

I got my box yesterday and I'm quite pleased!  Besame is one of my favorite cosmetic companies, and their rouge did not disappoint!  This sample is going to last forever, I literally only have to touch it with my finger to have enough product for one cheek. 

The Atzen Eye and Lip Emulsion is pretty good, I don't know about the dark circle elimination- but my lips do feel plumper. I might just have to get this product.. 

The Indie Lee Moisturizing oil in lavender is really nice for a rainy Chicago day like today.  The scent is calming, and it can do its magic on my skin while I lounge around.  I'm going to save it for the winter when my skin will be drier though. 

I haven't tried the primer or the eye pads, but I know they're good to have when the time comes to use them.   

The only thing I really didn't like was the perfume.  I got the Lucy B Australian Wild Jasmine perfume and all I'm picking up is coconut.  Weird considering it is made of (pineapple, white ginger, wild jasmine, water lily and magonlia).

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box yesterday and I'm quite pleased!  Besame is one of my favorite cosmetic companies, and their rouge did not disappoint!  This sample is going to last forever, I literally only have to touch it with my finger to have enough product for one cheek. 

The Atzen Eye and Lip Emulsion is pretty good, I don't know about the dark circle elimination- but my lips do feel plumper. I might just have to get this product.. 

The Indie Lee Moisturizing oil in lavender is really nice for a rainy Chicago day like today.  The scent is calming, and it can do its magic on my skin while I lounge around.  I'm going to save it for the winter when my skin will be drier though. 

I haven't tried the primer or the eye pads, but I know they're good to have when the time comes to use them.   

The only thing I really didn't like was the perfume.  I got the Lucy B Australian Wild Jasmine perfume and all I'm picking up is coconut.  Weird considering it is made of (pineapple, white ginger, wild jasmine, water lily and magonlia).
Ditto on the Besame. I was not aware of their products before BA, but when it was time to pick the samples, I researched a bit before I made the final selection. Was disappointed when I got the box and saw the size, but wow! I literally just had to lightly touch it to get a nice color! Very happy with this sample!

My window opened yesterday. I chose today, and I got close to what I really wanted. I wanted the vanilla citrus indie lee oil, but I just could not get it to pop up with the others no matter what I did it kept giving me lavender. Overall I'm happy with the pick :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My lip and eye emulsion is seriously almost empty. I'm kind of pissed. I already emailed member care directly to deal with the box from May I was promised that I still never got. Once they email me back I will mention the empty tube.

You are still missing MAY'S box?? That makes me nervous....

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lip and eye emulsion is seriously almost empty. I'm kind of pissed. I already emailed member care directly to deal with the box from
May I was promised that I still never got. Once they email me back I will mention the empty tube.

You are still missing MAY'S box?? That makes me nervous....
What happened was, I received the box in may. But it was very damaged, crushed...the products were fine but I use the empty boxes for storage. I emailed nancy lee and she said they'd send me another. After a few weeks I still never got it, so I emailed again. She said it would be mailed to me. Well a few more weeks went by, I chose for July and received that box already sooo I emailed member care directly and I'm waiting to hear back now. It's not a huge deal, my products were fine. But if u tell me ur gonna replace the box...well that's what I want

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:  
What happened was, I received the box in may. But it was very damaged, crushed...the products were fine but I use the empty boxes for storage. I emailed nancy lee and she said they'd send me another. After a few weeks I still never got it, so I emailed again. She said it would be mailed to me. Well a few more weeks went by, I chose for July and received that box already sooo I emailed member care directly and I'm waiting to hear back now.It's not a huge deal, my products were fine. But if u tell me ur gonna replace the box...well that's what I want

I find the customer service terrible.  I got a YoungBlook primer and it doesnt come out of the tube.  I told her and she said she'd work on it. I've emailed her since at least 2 times and NO response. 

Meh.  My box has been "enroute departed" from Easton PA for four days now(I live in VA).  I -HATE- Newgistics.  I really wish they'd use someone else.  Shipping times are atrocious.

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find the customer service terrible.  I got a YoungBlook primer and it doesnt come out of the tube.  I told her and she said she'd work on it. I've emailed her since at least 2 times and NO response. 
       I totally agree!!  Customer service is the pits.  I canceled with them and am not gonna look back!!

Too many good companies out there to mess with them any longer.  Bye -Bye  Beauty Army !!!! 
fight.gif

Yeah I would agree that customer service isn't top notch. There was an instance where I had to FB and email them my concern. I would email and FB them daily until I got a response. It sucks having to do the follow up when you're paying for a service

This talk about customer service reminds me that my issue with pink sugar was never resolved, which is annoying. Of course that was back in march so its a little late now. 

Back