Birchbox (Woman) May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got both the emails. I don't buy too much from BB, just a few things here and there.  I am turning 31.  Maybe thats the demographic for the Nuance?

Nneither email for me, though i am a fan on their Facebook page and am in my 30s. I've only been a member since January so maybe that's why I didn't get the emails.

I gifted myself a subscription I wonder if that's why I didn't get the email.

No email for me. My profile is actually the truth too. 26 here, and I feel like I buy a ton of stuff- although I think only 1 time I did not use points. Hmmm, everyone loves a free box. Maybe there's still hope ladies and we will get the email!

(Although I doubt anyone that did get the email will not opt in....who can resist a free box??)
oldlad.gif
 <--- wow this is funny

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No email for me. My profile is actually the truth too. 26 here, and I feel like I buy a ton of stuff- although I think only 1 time I did not use points. Hmmm, everyone loves a free box. Maybe there's still hope ladies and we will get the email!

(Although I doubt anyone that did get the email will not opt in....who can resist a free box??)
oldlad.gif
 <--- wow this is funny
roflmao.gif

just got the email and opted in so they are still sending them out!!! WOHOOO!! 
yay.gif

rockwoot.gif

I seriously got up and did a little dance around my kitchen, lol. 

I've been subbed for a year and I'm 32 and I've only made 1 order from the store. Also- I got the 500 bucks thing and went and filled up my favorites list with lots of stuff the other day. handy feature! 

There is still hope ladies.  I just received an opt-in email this afternoon but I wonder how many of us who opted in will actually get this box. Wow, it looks like a fun one.
yay.gif

Here's to hoping all of you who want this extra box will get an email soon!

Huh. I just discovered the email in my spam folder. It came yesterday, and I opted in!

No email for me. I was around the last time they did this, and I didn't get that one either. I can't remember exactly what it was - but it was a drugstore skincare line like this is. I'm super curious as to what demographic they're targeting! 

Looks like there's another Limited Edition box coming out tomorrow:

From their Facebook, "Tomorrow we're launching our latest limited edition collection: The Superwoman Box! Packed with covetable products that have their own superpowers, this is the perfect gift for yourself or someone who really deserves to be rewarded."

935774_10151438027451647_740579934_n.jpg

Looks like there's another Limited Edition box coming out tomorrow: From their Facebook, "Tomorrow we're launching our latest limited edition collection: The Superwoman Box! Packed with covetable products that have their own superpowers, this is the perfect gift for yourself or someone who really deserves to be rewarded."
935774_10151438027451647_740579934_n.jpg
What's in it? ! I want to know lol..

I got my opt-in email yesterday, the day after I said on this forum that I didn't got one. So maybe the forums gods will have mercy on you. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> of course I got the confirmation email that there is no guarantee that I will have one. Still didn't get an email about favorites thing.

Back