Contest - Giveaway: Sugarpill Cosmetics - Create a look called Colorful Winter Wonderland! (Value $415!) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holaaa Chicos y Chicas check out my entry for the @MakeupTalk x @Sugarpill Cosmetics
"Colorful Winter Wonderland" giveaway!!!

Greetings to all! My insperation for this Colorful Winter Wonderlad came from my Hello Kitty earmuffs I recently bought at Target. I currently do not own any Sugarpill cosmetics but am looking to WIN some and work my magic with them. My name is Mirella Perez de Rivera AKA Pinkstarperez. I am an admissions counselor for the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Kenosha, Wisconsin BUT I have always had a passion for makeup and are currently attending The Salon Professional Academy (Cosmotology School). I would like to thank you for the opportunity to win your cosmetics and I know that as you Grand Winner I will make you proud!

Here is what I used: Face-MaryKay Foundation, Urban Decay Face primer and eye primer...The black design is done with Maybaline & Urban Decay eyeliner...The pink, green & blue all over face and lips is Urban Decay...My model is wearing fake halloween eyelashes from Walgreens...I also used NYX eyepencil in MILK for all that is white on the face. Thank you all and Happy Holidays!

Okay, so that's my work, inspired by an Ice Queen! I'm from Australia, and I've never seen snow, so I let my imagination run wild. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used a BYS concealer, over most of my face, then followed by a BYS liquid foundation. I then used Maybelline fit me powder foundation in 115. 
I also used:
- BYS royal blue baked eyshadow (also on the lips)

- A blue and a white from a really old palette that no longer has the brand logo on it. (also on the lips)
-BYS loose gold eyeshadow

- Maybelline falsies mascara (used under face paint)
- white facepaint (for the lashes)
- Eyelash glue (for the glitter trails)
- Cosmetic Glitter (I don't have the brand name)
- stick on crystals

-White eyeliner (Used on lower rim and on eyebrows)

Well I hope you like what I've done. This is my first time doing a competition.
Good luck to everyone else and their gorgeous submissions! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello everybody !

Happy to meet you !

I 'm french and so please excuse my bad writing, but I would like so much to enter the competition I don't mind if I 'm not a perfect english speaker ! lol

So first when I read "winter" I think about cold ans snow, then with "colorfull" of course lots of colors, and to finish "wonderland" make me think about walt dysney, the big castle, all the movies and the magic, and so My inspiration made me think about a little russian princess, in the winter, with some little details like snow flakes, sparkles, but with different colors, and with a little "doroty" in her...  So here it is !  little russian dorothy ! Hope you will enjoy this look, even if some are even really better, but I'm so happy to have try !

So first I have use HD Make up for ever 145 for foundation, and UD PP for eyes.

Eyes : Sugarpill Tako , Sleek Curious in center, and Kiko in the crease and under the brows.

Than Sleek curious again to line under the lower lash line, with sleek acid 'yellow) in the corner

then I have line too with the pink of Sleek acid.

After use Black liner sephora for upper lash line and used Tako between the black and the blue lines to define,

and used purple liner make up for ever to line between tako and blue liner.

Mascara big Eyes Eyeko

Brows :  Purple make up for ever pencil to define and give color

Lips : Used barry M pink pencil to line, tako on the lips, and Urban decay metal liner on the lips too to add sparkles

Face : I have draw 2 snow flakes with tako, then Make up for ever HD liner silver and gold.

First I had put some tako on my nose, forehead and upper cheek to have more light skin and try to look flawless and dolly, and then add eyeko blush on my cheek

And put some Dorothy dots on cheeks and nose with barry M orange pencil and Urban decay metal liner on dots to add sparkles too.

I think I don't forget nothing..

Tks a lot for reading me and take a look at my pictures !

Best regards

Lorylyn

PS : Last picture without the hat !

When I think of a colorful winter wonderland, I think of pastels and metallics.  The spatter of color is reminiscent of the way snow flakes fall on you when you are walking around on a fresh winter day. The lashes are coated in white also representing snowflakes collecting there during a snowstorm! The pastel colors are from the inspiration of a sunrise on a winter day with snow around, everything is softened so dramatically with the snow in its presence. The rhinestones are representative of the way fresh snow glistens when the sun reflects off of the ground.

For this look I went very organic with shapes and soft blended colors in the lips and eyes to obtain a seamless mesh of pastel colors to represent the way the sky blends colors.

How the look was created :

Face: L;Oreal true match foundation in c1 Alabaster all over face blended well.  Lime Crime Magic Dust Shadows in Mirror Mirror *silver*, Empress *dark purple*, Twilight *pale purple*, Mon Ennui Cosmetics shadow in Gold Digger *mustard gold* tapped onto face for spattering pattern.  Apples of cheeks has Mon Ennui Cosmetics shadow in Fairytale *pink gold*

Eyes: Wet application of Dark Heart Designs shadow in Jadis *white silver duochrome with aqua sparkles* all over eyes.  Using the BH 120 color palette, I took a matte dark magenta/purple and applied to the crease, extending to part of the browbone.  Took another color from the BH palette a periwinkle and applied to the outer browbone section, blending with the magenta.  Took an pale aqua from the BH palette and applied to inner part of eye.  Took Dark Heart Designs shadow in Absinthe and applied to center of lid.  I then took the blue colors from the BH palette and colored my brows. Took Milani Liquif'eye liner pencils in black, silver, and gold.  I created a large wing on the top lid with black and brought it under the eye.  The silver was placed in the inner corner of the eye, extending into a point where the nude crystals from Mon Ennui Cosmetics were placed. The silver was also brought out to where the second crystal was placed.  The gold was used to accentuate the tear duct area.  Lash Stilletto by Maybelline was used in 3-4 coats on lashes and while wet, Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow Lina Blanche was patted onto lashes thickly * a white with pale purple undertones*

Lips: Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in D'liliac on outer lips, then applied Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn to center lip.

I hope you enjoyed my look! I had a lot of fun pushing my creativity to make this look! XO

This first picture, I had on white lipstick with silver glitter on it.

(For this second pic, I softened up the look by adding clear gloss)

Creating this look was really fun!

I was inspired by how it looks outside my house since it snowed a few days ago. I chose the bottom lashes because it has the effect that it was dipped in glitter. It reminded me of the icicles forming on the branches of the trees.  I used regular eyelashes for the top lashes. I mostly chose frosted white eyeshadow with blue for my outer V. The eyeliner is Midnight Blue from Covergirl. I used Physicians Formula mineral foundation to give me that bright-glittery look.

My Colorful Winter Wonderland entry. Sorry for the washed out pics! so basically what i did was apply my founation evenly and use a silver base color around the eyes. i used a blue on my eyelids and followed with a light frosty pink in the crease, blending them together. i used liquid liner to create the wings on the eyes. then i countoured my cheeks with a light blue and ot pink on the apples of my cheeks. i glues the gemstomes and applied glitter liner around them. for the lipsi used hot pink and a sfrosty blue in the outer corners.

When I thought of a winter wonderland I thought of snowflake colors and the inside of a snowglobe, so this is what I came up with. I started by applying nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk up to my browbone. I then cut my crease using two different blues from my 120 palette and added the white from my sleek acid palette and nyx white glitter to my eyelid. I then lined my waterline with my milk pencil and added a bit of the blue on my lower lashline, added eyeliner and mascara, and done!

I decided to go with a more everyday wearable look for this "Colorful Winter Wonderland" contest.  I call it "Frosted Cranberries"

Eyes:

Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette - Silver and Black

Wet N Wild I Love Mattes Palette - Neutrals for blending

Manly 120 Palette - Red

UD 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero

Cheeks:

Beauti Control Blush- Shady Lady

Silver from Wet N Wild Palette as high light on cheeks, above eyebrows and on cupids bow

Lips:

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - 911D

Wet N Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss - 577A Red Sensation

Silver from Wet N Wild Palette in center of lips

For my look i thought about the song "Blue Christmas" =P i love glitter so i wanted to add that in. I used a blue eyeliner to "cut" the crease and i added a lot of different blue shades. the glitter is by sally girl. For the inside i just used NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk and added white and silver. Lastly i added fake lashes and this is how it turned out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good luck to you all!! 

My inspiration came from snow and winter scenery. Freshly fallen snow here has beautiful shadows of blues and purples, the snow always glitters in the sun. It's amazing to think about how many snowflakes fall to create those blankets of snow, while no two of them are the same. Each is very beautiful. I also really love the evergreens and the small bursts of vibrant color from holly. Winter is actually very colorful and alive, but most people only see the trees without leaves and the white snow. I wanted a frosty but still lively feel to my look, while incorporating all the things I like about winter.

Eyes: NYC 811B(island sunset), Maybelline 10S (vanilla), 130S (turqoise), 40 (lilac), and 30(rose). I lined my eyes with Jane going steady eye definer pencil in 1 good jeans and the turqoise shadow. I coated my lashes with the eye pencil and a little mascara and dusted on the vanilla shadow.  When I first saw this contest I really wanted to do snowflake lashes, and the idea just wouldn’t go away. So I cut out paper snowflakes, cut a larger one in half, and curled them, putting them on with eyelash glue and then dusting them with turquoise eyeshadow. They are my favorite part of this look! My eyebrows I filled in with Covergirl 430 (kaboom kelly) eyeshadow and then used eyelash glue to glue on some sequins on one side to simulate holly berries.

Face: Revlon Colorstay Aqua. I contoured my face with L'Oreal HIP 538 (Flamboyant) which is a deep violet. I did highlights with the vanilla and rose eyeshadow and then used eyelash glue to add white and silver glitter to my cheekbones.

Lips: Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn, Mint-to-Be, and lined with No She Didn't, and dusted with a little glitter.

This took me a long time to do, but I learned a lot doing it and I really enjoyed myself. It came out much better than I'd pictured, and I'm still pretty new at makeup, so I'm quite proud of myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope you like it!

I started first with UD Priming Potion from lid to arch of eyebrows. Then I use NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Pots and Pans" and cover lids. I went over it at the corners to mid lid with MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment "Surf the Ocean" . Then used the Maybelline Eye Studio "Sapphire Siren" pallette at the outer lid and V and also the brow highlight. Remember blending very well!! I lined my water line with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" and corners with NYX Cletter Creme Pallette " Paradise".

My lashes are Ardelle "305". Lips Revlon Matte "Nude Attitude" Lipstick and NYX "Baby Rose" lip gloss

When I think of winter wonderland I think of a beautiful place. So I want to keep it simple and elegant like a ice princess with out going sloppy over board. Sadly I don't own any Sugarpill, so I worked with what I have..

Thanks Dolls

I was inspired by beautiful colorful winter cool  colors. My Birthday is on December 23rd so I love Winter can't wait. I also pick these colors because they are my favorite. 

Product I used are :

Eyes:

I apply UD primer potion in EDEN

NYX Jumbo pencil in MILK

Inner corner and outer corner I used MICAbella cosmetics in FREEZE

in the middle of the lid I apply MIcabella glitter

in the crease i used a purple Color dont know the brand

in blended it with MAC BEAUTIFUL IRIS

Under the Brow bone for highlight I used PHLOOF

in my outer crease to make it a little more darker I used UD CULT

I added fake eyelashes  Used cream EyeLiner Elf in midnight

to make my eyebrows I used same color on the lid.

FACE

MAC Prep+prime

Foundation Revlon Colorstay golden caramel 360 for oily skin

Under my eye I used Garnier  anti-dark circle roller

color pimples I used Mac NW35 Moisture recover

MAC skinfinish natural all over my face to set my foundation 

STila sun  Bronzing shade 02

for blush I used coastal scents 10 blush palette the bright pink shade 

I used mac pigment silver color to highlight my cheeks don't know the name sorry it was a sample

Lips:

First Picture i only put a lipgloss and added MicaBella glitter

Other Pictures I used NYX HOT PINK

and MAc Dazzleglass in FUNTABULOUS on top 

Sooo..this is my first makeup contest entry EVAR.  Wish me luck!  I was inspired by gingerbread houses.  I used a brown cut crease on the lid (as in ginger bread), a green candy cane on my left brow bone and a red candy cane on the right (just to shake things up a bit!).  I did my brows in orange, yellow green and purple to represent gum drops. Oh, and those white-crystaly things on my brows are sugar crystals...yes real sugar.  Then I went with light blush and candy-pink lips (a magenta lip stain and watermelon pink gloss). 

Right eye                                                                                                                      Left eye

what does this mean? mine said that and i cant see mine on the post!

Just remember that Posts held in moderation will NOT affect your entries
smile.gif

Look it's a Doll! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I thought of different ways of how I could really represent a “colorful winter wonderlandâ€. Then it hit me, I’ll do a winter wonderland doll look. I was inspired by looking at pictures of winter time and thinking about how I could intrepid winter into my look. I thought of a mix of an elf,queen of hearts, and winter all together and slowly started to build up my look. I wanted to be different but still look good.

Face:

• I put on Bronze Pro from Mark
  • Sheer Power Foundation, Blush, and Facial Shimmer Powder form The Color Workshop

Eyes:

1.I put white eyeliner ( from Jordana) in the creases of my eyes and half way on the waterline.

black eyeliner (from The Color Workshop) from the end of the white line all the way to the end creas.

2. placed an over coat over the black line withe cream eyeliner (from Elf) to make the line look dramatic.

3.after I did my water line I moved to my eyeshadows. I placed white shimmer loose eye powder ( From N.Y.C New York Color-Smooth Mineral Loose Eye Powder called Frosty Shimmer) in my creases over the white eyeliner.

4. placed black shimmering loose eyeshadow (from: L.A Color )over the black eyeliners.

5.I then moved on to my eyelids and put the white shimmer powder on the spot closest to my creases.

6. put on some silver eyeshadow on the rest on my eyelid (from The Color Workshop)

7.  White eyeshadow above my eyebrows & Dark blue cream eyeshadow ( from the Alter Ego Palette) on my eyebrows ( now I'm starting from teh eyebrows and going down)

8. Bark blue eyeshadow (from The Color Workshop)

9. Blue  eyeshadow (form the L.A Color Eye Candy Palette)

10. Blue eyeshadow ( from the L.A  Color Tease Palette)

11.Baked Blue eyeshadow (from Hot Topic)

12.Ligth blue eyeshadow (from The Color Workshop)

13. pat alittle Teal eyeshadow (from L.A Color)

14.Midnight Blue eyeliner ( from Avon) on on my eyelid and make a cat eye that conects to the black eyeliner

15. Mascara (from The Color Workshop)

16. did the snowflake with the white eyeliner and white loose shimmer powder

17. placed alittle of the Baked  Blue eyeshadow  and white  loose shimmer powder on random places on my face and blend in.

Lips:  

•   Mindnight Blue eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner
  • White eyeliner
  •  Clear Glitter lip gloss
The End! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope you enjoyed my look

Every time I go to school I  see a beautiful sunrise. Colors of morning clouds inspired me to do this look.

I used :

• silver, blue and red glitter
  • purple matte eyeshadow
  • blue eyeliner
  • my imagination
My sister posed as a model.

I absolutely LOVE winter and being from the Northeast, we get a lot of it! I was inspired by several different things, but mainly I wanted to portray a pretty and possibly wearable look with colors that make me think of frozen or frostbitten flesh. I intentionally stayed away from using light colors for the primary colors in this look because winter can be harsh, but beautiful. Similar to when we're struck with insane ice storms that destroy everything from trees to houses, yet the ice makes even the most horrible mound of wreckage look inexplicably beautiful. It was a little difficult for me to capture the whole look plus some of the sparkle details, but I think the overall theme is apparent ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the follow:

Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer (on lid and under eye)

Sugarpill Poison Plum (eyelid, drop shadow, apple of cheeks, subtle contour on nose, foiled onto inner half of both eyebrows)

Fyrinnae 1.22 Gigawatts (blended into crease, drop shadow, contour on hollow of cheeks, blended into Poison Plum then foiled into outer half of eyebrows)

Fyrinnae Winter Again (patted on inner corners of eyes and blended into Poison Plum and 1.22 Gigawatts)

Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs (blended into edges of 1.22 Gigawatts and pulled up to eyebrows, brushed over entire face to lighten complexion)

Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss in Cameo (lips)

Make Up For Ever Glitter #4 (patted over gloss on lips for icy blue sparkle)

This is my winter wonderland themed style, entitled "Ice Queen". Using a variety of eyeshadows and cosmetics, I created a look that embodies what it's like to be the queen of the ice. I used a variety of shadows from the Ulta line, and MAC.

The lining around my eyes are supposed to symbolize icicles.

i was inspired by my favorite man of winter Mr. jack forest himself .... i remember being told as a young child that if i didnt put my jacket on or if i walked around the house on those cold winter days that jack forest was going to get me .... which i grow to love him now i find myself telling my daughter the same thing so i call this look Miss Jack Forest A.K.A the real ice queen lol

i used ;

sugarpill : tokyo

mac teal blue

fresh water

abc gum

and nyx base

for my skin i used pink blush hot from nyx

vallina pigment for the frosty look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back