Lip Factory March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by babiegurl37 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi!

This is what I received in my first box from the lip factory:

Jesse girl vitamin E treatment
Iip brush
Jesse Girl Red lip pencil
Ellovi Lip Butter
Teeeze Lipstick in Romantic Red
Cargo cosmetics Lip Quad
Mirenesse Lip Bomb

I love it!
 It looks really nice. I'd personally hope for a lighter shade of a lip pencil but I think it's the only one I've seen so far...

Quote: Originally Posted by Paulina PS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So everyone gets a joining bonus or is it given to chosen people or on some special conditions? I'm curious because I also joined this month but I don't want to get my hopes too high
wink.gif

I joined in June 2013 and got one only in November, so it will come but not immediately. I can't be sure but I think they want to see if you stick around lol! A couple of my blog readers subscribed and didn't get one in the first two months and then they stopped.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I joined in June 2013 and got one only in November, so it will come but not immediately. I can't be sure but I think they want to see if you stick around lol! A couple of my blog readers subscribed and didn't get one in the first two months and then they stopped.
Ok, thanks a lot for the clarification. I guess we'll see what happens then...

my box has arrived  my palette quad  is south beach,it actually not as bad a box as i thought.
Thanks for posting! I can't wait for mine. Mine finally arrived in Canada. I'm hoping I'll get mine in a couple of days (depending how long customs take). I really hope I get a similar color combo like yours or the pink version.

Ok, thanks a lot for the clarification. I guess we'll see what happens then...
Oh, I really hope you'll get to try a Teeeze product! The packaging is really beautiful. I signed up early last year and I didn't get a signup bonus. I believe, that didn't really start until later 2013. However, Lip Factory use to give out random extras to certain youtube members and also to random subscribers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I really hope you'll get to try a Teeeze product! The packaging is really beautiful.

I signed up early last year and I didn't get a signup bonus. I believe, that didn't really start until later 2013. However, Lip Factory use to give out random extras to certain youtube members and also to random subscribers.
 Thanks, I'd be very happy to get one, all Teeze products look awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed
rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the same box. And can I say that I HATE that lip bomb. The feeling was stale and tacky, and it applied horribly. I won't be using it at all.

However, I do love that Cargo quad. I needed a plum lip liner so I was pleased to get that shade.

Will agree with those that said the previous all lip box was better, but this was not bad at all. I just wish I did not have that nasty lip bomb! YUCK!!!!

yes the lip bomb i stated on my blog it made my lips feel stiff and solid and that was with one coat, i didn't like the feel at all, when i first tried my first lip tar that was strange but this is totally different, i imagine that how your lips feel with tipex painted on your lips. 

i think i was expecting a light gloss but with a stronger pigment. i will try again, 

i do love the cargo tin,the glosses are very soft so don't stick your finger in ,but they are so creamy and velvety and moisturising.so I'm happy with the tin for sure and i love the plummie pencil. i have played with it and used it as an eyeliner and wow its great, the 2 moisture balms I'm happy with as well definitely moisturising.

Quote: Originally Posted by DeSha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got the same box. And can I say that I HATE that lip bomb. The feeling was stale and tacky, and it applied horribly. I won't be using it at all.

However, I do love that Cargo quad. I needed a plum lip liner so I was pleased to get that shade.

Will agree with those that said the previous all lip box was better, but this was not bad at all. I just wish I did not have that nasty lip bomb! YUCK!!!!
Ahh that's no good.  I haven't tried the lip bomb yet.  My pencil is actually "brick" or a dark red shade,  not plum at all.  But I don't use lip pencils so it's up on ebay now with a bunch of other stuff lol

Finally received my box today. My lip pencil is in the color Melon, my lip gloss is in the shade #16 (I believe it's the same as the first Instagram pic), and my lip quad is in the shade South Beach. I actually like the lip quad and lip pencil! Although, the lip quad outer packaging looked really beat up and a bit dirty (almost as if it was a used product). Luckily, the interior didn't appear that way. As for the lip gloss, that was the color I was hoping not to get. It's a much nicer shade in person (compared to the pictures) but that shade really isn't for me. I just feel neutral about this month's box. So, I'm definitely looking forward to next month's box!

Finally received my box today.

My lip pencil is in the color Melon, my lip gloss is in the shade #16 (I believe it's the same as the first Instagram pic), and my lip quad is in the shade South Beach.

I actually like the lip quad and lip pencil! Although, the lip quad outer packaging looked really beat up and a bit dirty (almost as if it was a used product). Luckily, the interior didn't appear that way.

As for the lip gloss, that was the color I was hoping not to get. It's a much nicer shade in person (compared to the pictures) but that shade really isn't for me.

I just feel neutral about this month's box. So, I'm definitely looking forward to next month's box!
This is the one box I haven't really liked since I began subbing last June. Mine is still in transit but everyone seems to be getting glosses and I've told them glosses drive me maniacal so I really hope they send me something else, even a sharpener or a basic eye pencil, or even an extra lip balm, instead.
icon_cry.gif

Finally received my box today.

My lip pencil is in the color Melon, my lip gloss is in the shade #16 (I believe it's the same as the first Instagram pic), and my lip quad is in the shade South Beach.

I actually like the lip quad and lip pencil! Although, the lip quad outer packaging looked really beat up and a bit dirty (almost as if it was a used product). Luckily, the interior didn't appear that way.

As for the lip gloss, that was the color I was hoping not to get. It's a much nicer shade in person (compared to the pictures) but that shade really isn't for me.

I just feel neutral about this month's box. So, I'm definitely looking forward to next month's box!
I got #16 as well...I only swatched a small amount on a q-tip, BUT it looks like I tried to rub foundation on my lips.  REALLY doesn't work for me.

My shipment status has been saying 'Depart USPS Sort Facility in Miami' since Tuesday. Nothing has changed so far, no new developments and no box. Is that normal?

My shipment status has been saying 'Depart USPS Sort Facility in Miami' since Tuesday. Nothing has changed so far, no new developments and no box. Is that normal?
my box is hanging out with yours! Last month, it also did the same thing until it showed up on the 27th. I have finally figured out that there just isn't any "rhyme or reason" as to how packages take a complete opposite trip in trying to get to it's final destination. This one ships out from Orlando so what the heck is it doing sitting in Miami, lol???

I just wrote to them and they said it means it already left the States and maybe I can track it through my country's postal service system but I can't because there's no sign of a parcel with this number in a Polish postal service system! Oh well, maybe it hasn't been scanned in Poland yet... I'll just have to wait some more I guess.

However, I have no idea how it can apply to you as you're in the States LOL Maybe it means it's somewhere in transit between Miami and your place?

I just hope to get my box before I have to decide if I want to pay for the next one.

I just wrote to them and they said it means it already left the States and maybe I can track it through my country's postal service system but I can't because there's no sign of a parcel with this number in a Polish postal service system! Oh well, maybe it hasn't been scanned in Poland yet... I'll just have to wait some more I guess.

However, I have no idea how it can apply to you as you're in the States LOL Maybe it means it's somewhere in transit between Miami and your place?

I just hope to get my box before I have to decide if I want to pay for the next one.
I totally forgot that you're out of the country! Sounds like your box gets to go for a cruise before it reaches you, lol........ Not sure why mine keeps going in the opposite direction but last month when I asked, I was told it seems to be a "tag-a-long" box. For the first few months after I joined, I always got my box within 1 to 3 days after shipping confirmation but now not so much now. The waiting doesn't really bother me because I like my boxes from them so much.......... Hope you get yours soon and that you also enjoy it!

yes its totally normal ,mine ws like that for the end of week and weekend ,then i retyped in my tracking number and it had changed to last stage of outward, it hit the uk a few days later. even though your in poland like myself the uk you track all the way to the uk say them it arrives at the door . mine once it hits uk goes to me via royal mail, have you tried logging into lip factory to your account and messages then via the tracking as sometimes that updates clearer than the tracking email you get sent. but don't worry yet ,what date did it ship.if its been as of your post above its normal and don't worry, it may turn up at the door without updated tracking via your home country post carrier.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes its totally normal ,mine ws like that for the end of week and weekend ,then i retyped in my tracking number and it had changed to last stage of outward, it hit the uk a few days later. even though your in poland like myself the uk you track all the way to the uk say them it arrives at the door . mine once it hits uk goes to me via royal mail, have you tried logging into lip factory to your account and messages then via the tracking as sometimes that updates clearer than the tracking email you get sent. but don't worry yet ,what date did it ship.if its been as of your post above its normal and don't worry, it may turn up at the door without updated tracking via your home country post carrier.
There are no messages on my account at all. But if you say it's normal then I'll just have to wait. It was shipped a week ago, the previous Friday. I guess it may take some more time before it gets to me, I'll see if anything changes after the weekend. Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I totally forgot that you're out of the country! Sounds like your box gets to go for a cruise before it reaches you, lol........ Not sure why mine keeps going in the opposite direction but last month when I asked, I was told it seems to be a "tag-a-long" box. For the first few months after I joined, I always got my box within 1 to 3 days after shipping confirmation but now not so much now. The waiting doesn't really bother me because I like my boxes from them so much.......... Hope you get yours soon and that you also enjoy it!
I really hope mine's taking a plane ride not a cruise as I'd like to see it sometime before summer LOL I hope your will get to you soon as well and that we'll both enjoy them
patches.gif
(lippy make-up!)

Back