Starlooks Starbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by annifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just got an email about my box being shipped. Has anyone else yet?
Yup! Me too! Shipping email, yay!
claps.gif

no shipping email for me, yet.  But I was one of the last to get mine in July, too.  It's totally OK, though, I was one of the first this month to get my Ipsy & Birchbox, so I'm OK with the universe making me wait for Starlooks!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still waiting on my shipping email... 
doze.gif
Me too.  And since I finally decided to cancel this sub (nothing against Starlooks, I just have too much makeup, so I decided to go with Bondi for a while) and I don't want to cancel before my box ships!  Especially after a few people last month cancelled after they were billed and then had to contact SL to get them to actually ship the box that they had already paid for!  Come on, little shipping email... I need you!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

doze.gif

Me too.  And since I finally decided to cancel this sub (nothing against Starlooks, I just have too much makeup, so I decided to go with Bondi for a while) and I don't want to cancel before my box ships!  Especially after a few people last month cancelled after they were billed and then had to contact SL to get them to actually ship the box that they had already paid for!  Come on, little shipping email... I need you!

Funny... I was planning to do the same. It's as if they know... 
blink.gif

smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

doze.gif

Funny... I was planning to do the same. It's as if they know... 
blink.gif

smiletongue.gif

mat.gif
 They're watching us!!!  

Actually, Marci does have an account, but it's been several months since she was on here chatting with us.  Haha I'd be even more paranoid now if I got a shipping email in the next 5 minutes. (But paranoid in a good way.  Please send me my shipping email, Starlooks!)

Hahaha ok well maybe if I post here that I'm still waiting on my shipping notice...it will miraculously appear in my inbox shortly! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha ok well maybe if I post here that I'm still waiting on my shipping notice...it will miraculously appear in my inbox shortly! 
wink.gif
Ya hear that, Starlooks? Allistra44 needs her shipping notice! 
rotfl.gif

I got my shipping notice yesterday! I feel like we've been waiting forever for this box! I think its because we found out the contents so early!

When you guys have gotten birthday boxes, did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up?

Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When you guys have gotten birthday boxes, did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up?
I got a shipping notice for mine on the day of my birthday.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a shipping notice for mine on the day of my birthday.

I have not yet gotten a shipping email, but I emailed them today to ask about it and was reassured it would be sent.  Maybe reach out to them?

Latest posts

Back