The Stitch Fix Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by superhans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Received my first stitch fix today - loved it! 

These are the two items I kept (pants & shirt):

This blouse I sent back (wanted to keep it, but at $100 and knowing it was dryclean only, I couldnt justify it):

And this giant sweater was a no brainer send back, for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It looks OKish here but mostly looked like a bath robe

I also received a scarf (not pictured) but it was just way too much material for me.
I love your fix! I actually even like the bathrobe sweater. 

Really looking forward to my fix! It is due to arrive Tuesday. I was able to find 3 of the items by Polyvore or google. One of the dresses in particular is totally me! I really hope it fits. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> this seems like a fun service

My first fix is out for delivery!
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really looking forward to my fix! It is due to arrive Tuesday. I was able to find 3 of the items by Polyvore or google. One of the dresses in particular is totally me! I really hope it fits.
smile.gif
this seems like a fun service

Quote: Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My first fix is out for delivery!
claps.gif

Yay for both of you!! I hope they're wonderful! 
smile.gif

Got my first fix! Only ended up keeping one item. The jeans they sent were way too small... I'm wondering if all their 6's run small. I wear 6 in LOFT but maybe they run bigger? We'll see. I also got three sweaters, two I loved (one i already own!) and one that looked like a Cosby sweater. I also got a gorgeous teal lace peplum top that just looked horrible on me. But it was so pretty! Overall I'm pleased and looking forward to the next one. I'm hoping the stylists have a better idea of my style with each fix!

Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my first fix! Only ended up keeping one item. The jeans they sent were way too small... I'm wondering if all their 6's run small. I wear 6 in LOFT but maybe they run bigger? We'll see. I also got three sweaters, two I loved (one i already own!) and one that looked like a Cosby sweater. I also got a gorgeous teal lace peplum top that just looked horrible on me. But it was so pretty!

Overall I'm pleased and looking forward to the next one. I'm hoping the stylists have a better idea of my style with each fix!
That's great you loved one of the items!

Jeans seem so risky to send in a fix. Unless they're incredibly stretchy they're so hard to fit in general!

I received my first fix on Friday and I loved everything! I think ill end up everything. I love it all but I was in a car accident Friday night that's the only reason I'm think about sending something back. With the 25% off it does make sense to keep everything though.

I received my first fix on Friday and I loved everything! I think ill end up everything. I love it all but I was in a car accident Friday night that's the only reason I'm think about sending something back. With the 25% off it does make sense to keep everything though.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the car accident!! I hope you're doing okay. 

Your fix looks fantastic though; I love the stripes!

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about the car accident!! I hope you're doing okay.

Your fix looks fantastic though; I love the stripes!
Thanks!

I'm doing ok and no one was hurt so that's always great news! Just have to spend on the deductible to get car fixed.

I decided to keep all 5 since I love the dress and pants and they're the most expensive items so I might as well keep everything. Pants are hard for me and these fit perfectly which surprises me.

I LOVE your fix! I hope I receive items as gorgeous as these!! And glad to hear you're OK after the accident!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE your fix! I hope I receive items as gorgeous as these!!

And glad to hear you're OK after the accident!
Thanks!

I was very surprised. Everything fit perfectly!

Question to those who have signed up for a stitchfix - I signed up mid-October for a stitchfix at the earliest date possible which ended up being mid-November. But when I log into my account, I don't see anywhere where it says I have one scheduled. Do any of you have something that says you have a fix scheduled somewhere? Also, I entered my PopSugar card when I signed up and it's already been applied, so I'm assuming that means my stitchfix is still scheduled, but there is no date or anything listed anywhere.

Quote: Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Question to those who have signed up for a stitchfix - I signed up mid-October for a stitchfix at the earliest date possible which ended up being mid-November. But when I log into my account, I don't see anywhere where it says I have one scheduled. Do any of you have something that says you have a fix scheduled somewhere? Also, I entered my PopSugar card when I signed up and it's already been applied, so I'm assuming that means my stitchfix is still scheduled, but there is no date or anything listed anywhere.
When I scheduled my fix every time I logged in it said my next fix date was 11/09. Every time I signed in it said the same thing up until it shipped then it changed to the items I was receiving and a checkout page. I also used 2 popsugar cards. Did you get a confirmation email when you ordered? I got an email as soon as I ordered telling me my shipment was scheduled.

Quote: Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd try emailing them or asking them on Facebook, they are pretty responsive.

I love your entire fix!! Especially the necklace and the dress!

My mom got her third stitch fix (can't wait to get my second one soon!)

Item #1 - Blouse

Item #2 - Blouse

Item # 3 - Pants

Item #4 - Dress

Item #5 - Blouse

Here are a few photos of her items - you can see more detailed photos and item descriptions here in my blog post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can't wait to get my fix next month (my second) she's already on her 4th next month!! 

-LeRue

Oh how'd she like that first top I think I'm getting that one in my next fix (coming Thursday!)

It looks like it would look great with a pencil skirt!  

I got mine today! Here's is the card and a pic of the infinity scarf:
Kind of underwhelming. Three of the clothing items were their house brand and I only really liked the burgundy top. The maxi skirt is nice but I've gotten them on eBay for $10 with similar fabric and quality. I like the scarf a lot and will probably keep it and send the others back. I love the chevron and hope no one thinks I work at target when I wear it out, haha. Will probably try another fix sometime. If I hadn't liked the scarf id have gotten the top, so two of the things were a good value.

I got my first fix today (using the PopSugar code) and I'm so, so impressed. I'm tall and have a terrible time finding pants - especially skinny ones - and they sent me a pair that fit beautifully. They're way more than I usually spend for pants, but I couldn't pass them up.

Here are my keepers:

Black skinnies and both the shirts are navy/tan. The one with the stripes is so, so comfy.

Quote: Originally Posted by mrskatemarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my first fix today (using the PopSugar code) and I'm so, so impressed. I'm tall and have a terrible time finding pants - especially skinny ones - and they sent me a pair that fit beautifully. They're way more than I usually spend for pants, but I couldn't pass them up.

Here are my keepers:

Black skinnies and both the shirts are navy/tan. The one with the stripes is so, so comfy.
i LOVE your keepers!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back