The Look Bag November Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not for me. I can add them all to my cart

really? that's bizarre, mine looks like this all the way down

edit: also i live in america so i'm not sure why it's showing up as pounds. i just clicked on her link directly.

oh nvm it's a uk company. i just thought my browser was being bizarre since your screen shot was in USD.

interesting, it's not available in the UK store but when you click on the US flag it is...

Well that's sort of sucky as far as the site goes but at least we know it is still being sold so that is good.

Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't find it on the Pop Beauty site. But is the June Jacobs bar you found the same? If you do a search on June Jacob's site just on Green Tea and Cucumber this pulls up.

GRAPEFRUIT PURIFYING SHOWER GEL
JIBS0G1R Body, All Products
spacer.gif
GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER BODY BALM
JIBL0Q3R Body, All Products
spacer.gif
GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER HAND AND FOOT TREATMENT
JIHF0Q3R Hand and Foot, All Products
spacer.gif
GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER PURIFYING SHOWER GEL
JIBS0Q6R Body, All Products
spacer.gif
GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER TONER
JITO1Q2R Toners, All Products
spacer.gif
GREEN TEA SERUM
JIAA0U5R All Products, Serums

It's weird how it just doesn't show up using those words in the search. Over all the type of the products are good but personally I can't trust TLB's vendor source. I'd be too worried if more stuff was expired or discontinued but if others are happy then that's all that matters, right?

a question i guess to consider: if the pop magnet shades that are indeed from allwholesalecosmetics or an equivalent source and are a now expired or nearly expired batch (why else would they be selling them for $5?), yet the ones on the pop website are current and fresh, would there be a way to tell a difference in when one and the other was produced based on an item # or something?

idk what the ones TLB is sending out are packaged like so i'm not sure what kind of information one would have with their item.

they just charged me, i wont receive this till dec. and with all the spoilers on here i am already disappointed.

I think there's like a code that tells the manufacturer when the item was made, when I contacted Stila about the eyeshadow I got from TLB, they asked for like a 4 digit number and then they said like : yup it's expired!

I don't have a particular problem with the bag items, because I am just in it for fun (although I can understand why others do). My problem currently is with how the business end is being handled. My charge date should be 11/12, but I have not been charged yet, and that has nothing to do with the hurricane situation if others have been charged. However, my account still says subscribed, so I don't think I was one of the people that had their accounts canceled?

It takes the fun out of it when I have to think about it and monitor what's going on.

I didnt get the glitter liner but instead received the pixi lip liner and stick duo

I remember getting one of these before... but in an ugly brown which I gave away. 

I received pale petal.  Color seems fine and I like pixi stuff... well.. as long as its not expired LOL.   

I got a bag today. I am still a little peeved, seeing as how I had cancelled last month...but I will say that the bag is an improvement on last month. I'll keep the bag and try the products...but I am changing my card so that they can't charge me again next month. I do plan on giving the products a fair shot, regardless of where they came from.

I got:

POP Beauty magnet eye shadow in Lavender Love (I do like this color, a nice subtle lavender)

Korres Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry - a red color. 

Sally Hansen LA Cross Tweezers - these are weird, they have rounded tips? Never tried rounded tweezers. We'll see.

Too Faced Sparkle liner - it's like pieces of black and glitter floating in gel? But looks nice painted over black liner.

June Jacobs body bar in Green Tea and Cucumber - smells nice, a little like roses to me with a bit of cucumber.

Marc Jacobs - Lola sample

Three packet samples from Scarlett & Greene (cleanser, makeup remover, and moisturizer).

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gifSounds like you aren't so upset with the items after all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Even if she doesn't hate the items, it's still upsetting to cancel a service any service and not getting it canceled, I understand her point and where she's coming from. That's bad bad bad customer service, if a customer wants to cancel, then cancel their account, not doing so, show's the company being untrustworthy.

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didnt get the glitter liner but instead received the pixi lip liner and stick duo

I remember getting one of these before... but in an ugly brown which I gave away. 

I received pale petal.  Color seems fine and I like pixi stuff... well.. as long as its not expired LOL.   
Me too, and I am actually quite annoyed at this. Since I got it last month why on earth should on get it a second month in a row?? Plus, even if the other product was a little odd (just glitter?) I would still have liked to give it a shot.

Yep, I am done with TLB.

Plus, what are earth are up with the tweezers?? Mine have a rounded end and don't even look like they close all the way! Horrible

Originally Posted by juraseka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too, and I am actually quite annoyed at this. Since I got it last month why on earth should on get it a second month in a row?? Plus, even if the other product was a little odd (just glitter?) I would still have liked to give it a shot.

Yep, I am done with TLB.

Plus, what are earth are up with the tweezers?? Mine have a rounded end and don't even look like they close all the way! Horrible
The October pixi was a lip primer and the November pixi is a lip stick (which looks like an either/or item with the too faced glitter liner)...they are different products from the same company. So they aren't sending the same product twice in a row, just saying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Deleted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OK, I have no clue what it was that got deleted, please don't take what I said the wrong way or personal, cuz that's not what I intended to do. I used to work in customer service and was the one who would take the hit when a customer expected their service to be canceled, but someone else didn't do their job and didn't cancel the service, so a thing like this really makes me mad(company not canceling), which is why I said I saw where she was coming from, I have plenty of customer service training and experience and know how to do things right as a company and wrong. They canceled my account without me asking for it, I wanted to get the bag, but for me, it's not that worth it anymore, cuz I just don't like what was there or really don't need it, however doing something I didn't request is still bad customer service. Again don't take it the wrong way or personal I have absolutely no desire to create any problems or make anyone mad, getting plenty of that at home today(people is angry all around me), and this is a place where I talk about what I love(make up <3), so I'm not intending to get people upset in any way shape or form.

Back